Vinyl Me Please Country

When is the annouce date? Even when we know all three records. I thought it is usually on a Tuesday.

Is anyone else waiting still waiting on this? I got shipping for essentials a few days ago, and assumed it also included Johnny Cash, but it just showed up solo.

Is anyone else waiting still waiting on this? I got shipping for essentials a few days ago, and assumed it also included Johnny Cash, but it just showed up solo.
I am also waiting on half of my record of the month shipment. I received Cash and Kid Cudi, but still have not had shipping for my two swaps (Billie and Quasimoto). I emailed CS yesterday and they said those items have been “released” and I should receive a shipping notification “soon”.

I’d email them so they can “release” the order. Whatever the heck that means.

Reactions: mgp
Thanks everyone. I'm just a little nervous, because this is the first time since 4/17 that I can remember tracks being sent out separately. I'm just waiting for the "sorry, we oversold Johnny Cash" email.

I've got a pre-shipment registered from Harrisburg, NC.

I'm feeling optimistic this morning, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that they were waiting for Sturgill's Cutting Grass Vol. 2 to come in, so they could get that out to me too. OK, maybe not that optimistic.

I wonder if this is going to be the end of all the comments of a Bro Country track, and not trusting Storf to curate. I know we've got alot of months to go but this is as solid of a first 4 months as you can get from a Country music track.
We know he has SOME bro country coming some time

That is crazy. Mine shipped on the 4th and was delivered on the 8th.
It's even more frustrating when they say, "blah blah blah weather, but don't worry it will ship by the 19th..."

*check my calendar on the 22nd and email CC*

"Oh yeah yeah, sorry... Uhh... It'll ship in 5 to 7 business days."

*look in mirror and am reminded that I did this to myself*

It's even more frustrating when they say, "blah blah blah weather, but don't worry it will ship by the 19th..."

*check my calendar on the 22nd and email CC*

"Oh yeah yeah, sorry... Uhh... It'll ship in 5 to 7 business days."

*look in mirror and am reminded that I did this to myself*

Do you have other stuff coming with yours or is it just Cash?

Back