Vinyl Me Please Country

Seeing a discogs entry before even getting a shipping notice is a new level of late for me. Anyone else still waiting on Cash to be shipped?
They said by the 19th and I'd say if you haven't gotten your notifications by Monday shoot CS a message...otherwise I'd take their word on the "ship by" date.

Seeing a discogs entry before even getting a shipping notice is a new level of late for me. Anyone else still waiting on Cash to be shipped?

I received my replacement Billie Holiday today, but as for Cash and some exclusives that should've shipped this month....

Mine just arrived. Package looks pretty solid, as does the record. For some reason I was expecting the booklet to be a little bigger, but excited to give it a spin and read the liners.

This is called willing it into existence haha. It was #1 on my list of albums I hope VMP did when they announced their country track.

Were you a VMP member or did you just sign up for this track? This track was about the only thing that could have gotten me to sign up for VMP.

Were you a VMP member or did you just sign up for this track? This track was about the only thing that could have gotten me to sign up for VMP.

I've been a member since I think December 2017 or whenever they released Muddy Waters' Fathers & Sons. Their initial list of Country titles is about a best case scenario so far, hitting home runs. I hope the Merle is AAA though to make up for the Johnny Cash being digital (though it sounds excellent, no complaints)

If you google "sturgill simpson main influence" this is the first thing you get:

Simpson himself counts Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Keith Whitley, and Marty Robbins as much bigger influences on his sound than Waylon Jennings

Back