Vinyl Me Please Country

one guess someone had on the reddit is garth brooks

that could be intresting

though shocking that after only the 4th month of the sub they got literally the biggest country artist of the last 40 years (except for maybe shania twain and taylor swift but even they didn't sell nearly as much as brooks did in the 90s)

Can I dream a little? Could it be Robbie Fulks - Let's Kill Saturday Night? Great album by an underrated artist. Seems like a pretty good VMP-esque pick too.
But I'm thinking it's probably a female artist. I mean, four guys in a row can cement the reputation of this track as being strictly male territory. So how about Iris DeMent? Her third album is The Way I Should. It's awesome and doesn't have an official vinyl release yet. Lucinda Williams' self-titled would also be a neat pick.

Has Folsom Prison shipped to anyone yet? I'm used to being BOTS, I guess the Cash record is making me especially impatient.
I've had 0 movement on my VMP purchases this month. Just twiddling my thumbs lol. I have Kid Cudi, Cash, Donny Hathaway and Brijean arriving and I am getting ITCHY

Reactions: mgp
I got the email too. I got a tracking number for Kid Cudi and Cash, but not for my swaps (Billie Holiday and Quasimoto). But I had assumed those were in my incoming package.

This email makes no sense. Why could they ship out Cudi and Cash, but not include those other two? Certainly the “weather” wouldn’t effect that? *sigh*

Well that's very annoying lol. I got the same email but no movement on my Cudi or Cash or anything.

*cries inside just a little bit*

Got it and it doesn’t disappoint. I didn’t dig out my old copy but I can’t imagine it sounds better than this!

View attachment 91678
I’m so happy to hear that the sound quality sounds great on this release! 😍🕺🍾🎯🙌😇🌟

I cannot wait to spin my copy! I might have a whiskey sour whilst I spin this classic album! 🤠🥃

Listening to mine right now, and it’s censored
The original release is “censored” too and by censored I mean they blow a steam whistle over a portion of him saying “shit” during the in between song banter. Cash still says “hell” and sings he “shot that bad bitch down” in all it’s explicit glory.

The original release is “censored” too and by censored I mean they blow a steam whistle over a portion of him saying “shit” during the in between song banter. Cash still says “hell” and sings he “shot that bad bitch down” in all it’s explicit glory.
Yup, and I actually don’t mind the one censor. It kind of makes it funnier.

Back