Vinyl Me Please Country

They could do some great stuff with this new track. Their record with finding hidden gems is pretty good. They did a 45rpm of Willie Nelson's The Words Don't Fit The Picture which hadn't been reissued since 1972. I don't want to sign back up for this but it sounds pretty cool.

I wish half of the comments on the VMP threads werent VMP hate about the same ol‘ same ol’. Alot of from ex-members.
Not that y’alls complaints arent valid but if I quit, I’d probably post one last “I’m out” rant and then just frequent the many other threads on this forum and let those who do still enjoy VMP, enjoy it.

I wish half of the comments on the VMP threads werent VMP hate about the same ol‘ same ol’. Alot of from ex-members.
Not that y’alls complaints arent valid but if I quit, I’d probably post one last “I’m out” rant and then just frequent the many other threads on this forum and let those who do still enjoy VMP, enjoy it.
I'm still a member. Does that mean I can still get my gripe on in these threads? You know... Be all angsty and shit

I'm still a member. Does that mean I can still get my gripe on in these threads? You know... Be all angsty and shit

Hell yeah, if you’re a paying member then gripe away. You pay a premium for that right.

It’s those who always come in here to complain about the prices or how much they hate storf, etc. I hate the MMJ prices and people who own it but didnt feel the need to state it with every new release. I just ignored the thread.

VMP sucks.

Basically I'm in for Gram/ Burritos/ Byrds (the hairy years) and Emmylou. It would be cool if they did some crossover bands like The Sadies too. But I'd pass on the grass chewing, double denim shit.

Also to those disappointed, VMP did tweet about this being the new track, “The first of what figures to be a few in 2021” with VMP Jazz on the “proverbial whiteboard”

Huh. I wonder how the jazz would differentiate from jazz in classics. Or more likely there would just be months with multiple jazz releases I imagine.

Huh. I wonder how the jazz would differentiate from jazz in classics. Or more likely there would just be months with multiple jazz releases I imagine.

Yeah, curious about that too. As someone who loves the Classics track I would not be opposed at all to see Jazz on its own and Classics to be strictly Soul, Blues, and maybe Vocal Jazz.

Multiple tracks are actually not a bad thing for the likes of myself who signed up on the 12 month Bridge. There's invariably something from classics or Essentials I'd be happy to take but the opportunity to swap between those two, country and some non classics jazz would be cool. I mean, if the prices are as nuts as I think they'll be once the bridge period ends I'll not be hanging around but a few months of range never hurt.

Back