Vinyl Me Please Classics

Itā€™s a shitpost. Dude mocking Political Correctness by being hyperbolic. Itā€™s not too different from sarcasm.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You just killed the vibe!!! Iā€™m so devastated that itā€™s not legit now šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Still super funny but not as funny because it isnā€™t legit. An amazing imitation though haha! šŸ˜†

I bet if you clicked on the dudes profile on discogs youā€™d find plenty of other example
His whole posting history on discogs is one big troll. I just didnā€™t want to spoil it. šŸ˜‡

Edit: my favorite part was calling Isley Brothers fans ā€œyoung and impressionable.ā€
That was the dead giveaway. (That and you can never take anyone with a professional wrestling avatar too seriously).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You just killed the vibe!!! Iā€™m so devastated that itā€™s not legit now šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Still super funny but not as funny because it isnā€™t legit. An amazing imitation though haha! šŸ˜†
Thatā€™s partially why I love ya Nathan, you arenā€™t Jaded in a way to where you wouldnā€™t immediately call BS on posts like this. I appreciate the perpetual optimism in humanity.

PS: never go on Reddit or Twitter.

@Jonathan Y @Jmcg85 @Believer101

Guys, read this. Itā€™s literally one of the funniest things Iā€™ve read this year. Iā€™m still pissing myself about it šŸ˜‚

There is absolutely no way in the world that the post isnā€™t satirical. I can feel the person rolling their eyes excessively as they type it. I should know, I spend my life rolling my eyes.

@Jonathan Y @Jmcg85 @Believer101

Guys, read this. Itā€™s literally one of the funniest things Iā€™ve read this year. Iā€™m still pissing myself about it šŸ˜‚

This guy is a straight up asshole.

Let me give you some perspective: I am an elementary school teacher. I work in a town about 40 minutes from Sandy Hook, where the massacre occurred in 2012, but I live even closer. I personally know the families of two teachers and one student who were murdered.

The feelings about gun violence here have not been curbed since that day, and the emotion is still very, very raw and tangible.

And what has happened to curb school violence? Nothing. It's getting worse.
And meanwhile, these people are being harassed in person and online by followers of losers like Alex Jones and his "Info Wars" website, which proudly claims that the victims of this never existed and the event never even occurred. Not to mention the Republican presidential candidate who has been quoted in print as telling the families of the survivors that they need to, and I QUOTE him on this, "get over it."

And this guy thinks this is funny?

Got my Freedom Rider in today too. To be honest Iā€™ve only recently gotten into the deeper end of Blakey (jazz basic) so I donā€™t know this record too well, so I canā€™t compare to any other version. But from what I hear this sounds amazing. Much happier with this track, glad I kept essentials for the back burner.

Quit VMP at the time of the great forum debacle, but the Art Blakey is making me sorely tempted to join again ... GAH!

I was in the same boat - came back to VMP because of Freedom Rider and happened to find this forum at the same time so win-win! Still on the fence about VMP though, I went for the three months and will decide where to go afterwards (they always put out the best releases right before I pull the plug).

Back