Vinyl Me Please Classics

Does anyone know how to do that link trick to see the pre-made pages for upcoming AOTMs?

I’m dying to know if it’s The Freedom Rider

Great choices!
BUY ALL THREE OF THEM! Swap for The Isley Brothers and add Jorge Ben and Experience Unlimited! They all sound amazing and the music on all three releases are incredible! 🔥🔥🔥
Agreed, all have seen a lot of spins, and all sound great. Had some trouble with the pressing for EU, but there should be plenty of extra copies if you run into that.

So I remembered that I had received an email from VMP at the beginning of August, offering me a free record of choice if I signed back up. So I picked Experience Unlimited and swapped for Jorge Ben. Gonna keep the Isley Brothers in my back pocket for if I need to swap during my third month.

I think besides Art Blakey and Jazz Messengers our other guess was Horace Silver.
Got The Freedom Rider to work:

Oh, fuck yes!!!
This will be my favorite Classics release to date.
And should be AAA too.

Thanks for making my day/week. 👍

Thanks, just switched tracks to make sure I get this.

So, I was on the month to month and have been unsubbed since the forums closed- I have signed in and it only gives 3 month and up options.

Looks like they don't grandfather in the OG's anymore month to month?

EDIT: Nvm, looks like I had to to go Account and "Reactivate". But choosing to join track from the home page only offered 3 months. So it appears they attempt to at least obfuscate it.

Glad we confirmed this great pick, my jazz collection is really weak and needs a serious boost. Wonder if RKS or Kevin Gray is going to cut it. Either is great in my book.

Now VMP really should work with UMG on the Impulse! and other jazz titles to reissue some stuff in a format that isn't pure shit. I'd love any good sounding spiritual jazz stuff, Cherry, Sanders, Alice Coltrane etc that I don't have to sell my organs to afford.

Glad we confirmed this great pick, my jazz collection is really weak and needs a serious boost. Wonder if RKS or Kevin Gray is going to cut it. Either is great in my book.

Now VMP really should work with UMG on the Impulse! and other jazz titles to reissue some stuff in a format that isn't pure shit. I'd love any good sounding spiritual jazz stuff, Cherry, Sanders, Alice Coltrane etc that I don't have to sell my organs to afford.
Were all the ones since they said always AAA RKS?

Edit:Yeah, just checked discogs and Al Green through Isley Bros. Are all RKS.

Hell yeah, anyone screenshot this? Looks like they fixed it and now it's back to isleys

Back