Vinyl Me Please Classics

It's just like a $5 record at any record store bin unless that's what they meant by saying it's a crate-diggery album...it's not a bad album at all but like Mr. Hands, just super easy to find copies out in the wild for substantially less than the VMP price.

But dont forget about that super dope notes booklet written poorly by storf

This will be a definite test to my completionist attitude with Classics...

Real talk if this is "Classics" after Mr. Hands i will email and demand they either put me on a one month hold or refund my remaining two months. I like Caroline Rose but nothing so far is worth close to $30 and swaps is a wasteland

Real talk if this is "Classics" after Mr. Hands i will email and demand they either put me on a one month hold or refund my remaining two months. I like Caroline Rose but nothing so far is worth close to $30 and swaps is a wasteland
This is why I held off on getting the Roots. It will be my swap for this upcoming month and lord willing the proto punk release will be worth while for April.

Last edited:
They have already said its not an AAA release though publicly...so not sure what you mean by this.

TBH I don't use Reddit really so I don't follow up on their posts, but I am glad they've disclosed that.

But as to what I've meant, they've proven consistently on the old place and in their site copy they don't really get what AAA means at all.

I mean it seems like since last spring when they did Loretta Lynn and Al Green and Experience Unlimited they realized that they could start doing more AAA releases and promote it properly to sell more subs. I admit though that they have done some AAA releases that were represses of previously existing masters that they didn't realize were AAA it seems and didn't promote it (i.e. the Sonny Rollins Saxophone Colossus exclusive and I think the Black Sabbath Paranoid ROTM from way back when).

Clarification from Storf:
Just so everyone knows: This month's classics is ALL ANALOG; the ADA one is coming in May (that switch happened forever ago, and I forgot I mentioned the ADA coming until I saw someone mention it) and we'll be explaining why it couldn't be AAA. Repeat: March is AAA for Classics

Hints from Storf:
Classics: 7,9
RHH: 2,17

Back