Vinyl Me Please Classics

This may have already been mentioned, but if anyone missed out on Nat Turner Rebellion and wants it, it's in the store surprisingly.

This may have already been mentioned, but if anyone missed out on Nat Turner Rebellion and wants it, it's in the store surprisingly.

Well they were already doing a repress so why not sell a few more

I'm thinking this isn't it, but when I think Latin Jazz I think Tito Puente. I know he was born in New York and not in Latin America, but I'd guess that he recorded most of his stuff somewhere near NYC so maybe that fits.

So my Nat Turner finally showed up today and it is probably the worst dish I have ever seen. Came with my replacement Novos Baianos, which is somehow worse than the first, and I'm scared to check my replacement African Rhythms.
Bro. I'm assuming you heard about my pick up? I can help you with those.... And if you've got an extra of Novos or African Rhythms..... Well... ;)

Bro. I'm assuming you heard about my pick up? I can help you with those.... And if you've got an extra of Novos or African Rhythms..... Well... ;)
Heh, I remember you telling me about it last time, before you'd bought it. I still want to come on here and complain about them, though!

And yes, there will be PIFs.

Heh, I remember you telling me about it last time, before you'd bought it. I still want to come on here and complain about them, though!

And yes, there will be PIFs.
Oh yes, my Nat is dished too. Trust me I want to hear about all the shit VMP presses. My second Al Green is actually flat which is nice, big seam split of course....

Oh yes, my Nat is dished too. Trust me I want to hear about all the shit VMP presses. My second Al Green is actually flat which is nice, big seam split of course....
Oh man, my copy of “Call Me” had a spine split and they told me they didn’t have any replacement copies. Is that the Al Green you’re talking about?

Back