Vinyl Me Please Anthology

If anybody wants a cheaper Willie Box Set, this one seems pretty solid too.

my local had this recently and i have been hemming and hawing over whether or not to get it.

it includes:
LP1 (Side 1-2): Always On My Mind (1982) PICTURE DISC
LP2 (Side 3-4): Tougher Than Leather (1983)
LP3 (Side 5-6): Sings Kris Kristofferson (1979)
LP4-5 (Side 7-10): Willie And Family Live (1978)
LP6 (Side 11-12): Stardust (1978)
LP7 (Side 13-14): To Lefty, From Willie (1977)
LP8 (Side 15-16): The Troublemaker (1976)
LP9 (Side 17-18): The Sound In Your Mind (1976)
LP10 (Side 19-20): Red Headed Stranger (1975)

I'd generally interested but 389$ ( even if I could knock of 50$ with a gifted coupon is too much for me. And I already have stardust and 5 other willie albums. Should probably pick up the sc yesterday wine was and the Sony Red geadex strange instead

Still waiting on Without a Net and Reckoning to be available outside of the Dead Anthology.

This.

Soooo much this.

Every time they send out one of those surveys, I beg them to break up the sets and sell things individually because I seriously doubt they sold out of everything... And they would easily clean up with those prices.

This.

Soooo much this.

Every time they send out one of those surveys, I beg them to break up the sets and sell things individually because I seriously doubt they sold out of everything... And they would easily clean up with those prices.
the issue is that the licenses they get are only for the box sets and not to sell individually. if Without A Net or Reckoning happen, it'll be the Dead who do it--not VMP.

the issue is that the licenses they get are only for the box sets and not to sell individually. if Without A Net or Reckoning happen, it'll be the Dead who do it--not VMP.
Agreed. I wonder if the licensing agreement for the more exclusive albums includes some sort of time frame of exclusivity for VMP though.

Agreed. I wonder if the licensing agreement for the more exclusive albums includes some sort of time frame of exclusivity for VMP though.
I'm sure all the terms were very favorable to the Dead. There's no way they gave out an unlimited period of exclusivity to VMP. Quite a few of the Anthologies have been broken out. I think all the Now-Again ones have been. The Dead will repress those albums eventually.

Hmm those codes don’t seem to work, maybe they’ve been used already or is there something more sinister at play

Hmm those codes don’t seem to work, maybe they’ve been used already or is there something more sinister at play
Probably been used. Either that or they are tied to an email address. Mine works if I enter it with my email address.

Does it work for non members too? I think I need a fresh one, if anyone has one they don’t want, lmk! I’m really broadening my horizons by going for a country box set, but I think it’ll be fun. I have no Willie currently so also works out well.

Does it work for non members too? I think I need a fresh one, if anyone has one they don’t want, lmk! I’m really broadening my horizons by going for a country box set, but I think it’ll be fun. I have no Willie currently so also works out well.
you do not have to be a member to use it. i'm not an active member anymore. i offered mine to @Twentytwo but if they already used one I can send you mine.

sure if they don’t use it. I mean, I am a member, so do we get a discount on top of the member discount? I guess I’ll see if I get a code. I tried using a couple of the ones posted but they didn’t work so I was just wondering. It could be that they were already used.

sure if they don’t use it. I mean, I am a member, so do we get a discount on top of the member discount? I guess I’ll see if I get a code. I tried using a couple of the ones posted but they didn’t work so I was just wondering. It could be that they were already used.
they do not stack. thats why it's not working for you. you get a member discount or if you're NOT a member and bought an anthology in the past, you'd get a coupon code for the same price as member price.

The price should be $299 + tax.

Back