Vinyl Me Please Anthology

How my booklet just showed up in a padded mailer of course it was going to get bent and crushed the mailer was twice the size of the booklet. This was the last straw after 4 years I’ve cancelled my subscription. Mailed in a padded mailer twice the size of the bookley, this is just incompetence for a supposed premium product

Last edited:
View attachment 8336
How my booklet just showed up in a padded mailer of course it was going to get bent and crushed the mailer was twice the size of the booklet. This was the last straw after 4 years I’ve cancelled my subscription. This is just incompetence for a supposed premium product
mine is bent too...:censored:

Attachments

• liner notes.jpg
    liner notes.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 34
View attachment 8336
How my booklet just showed up in a padded mailer of course it was going to get bent and crushed the mailer was twice the size of the booklet. This was the last straw after 4 years I’ve cancelled my subscription. Mailed in a padded mailer twice the size of the bookley, this is just incompetence for a supposed premium product
What a bunch of fucking clowns. Jesus.

This really was a shot show. It makes me wonder if Vinyl Junkies impartial five star review was actually impartial? Or if the Reddit apologist either has very low standards or is on the payroll? In the favour of Anthology it has been a consistent experience

View attachment 8336
Padded mailer?!?! Mine came in their standard cardboard single-record mailer... why such inconsistency?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

This really was a shot show. It makes me wonder if Vinyl Junkies impartial five star review was actually impartial? Or if the Reddit apologist either has very low standards or is on the payroll? In the favour of Anthology it has been a consistent experience
Nothing about him is impartial. He's a shill who gets off on his inflated sense self-importance.

Padded mailer?!?! Mine came in their standard cardboard single-record mailer... why such inconsistency?🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
That makes it even worse. I almost guarantee it went down like this, they originally planed to but the book in with last two albums got concerned it was over packed and decided to send them separately, halfway thru packing the notes in record mailers they ran out of boxes. Some genius ran down to Office Depot and bought a bunch of padded mailers, oh this will work. This entire product has been half assed, no attention to detail. There were only 1,000 subscriptions every person should have had a high quality consistent experience instead complete ineptitude

Last edited:
That makes it even worse. I almost guarantee it went down like this, they originally planed to but the book in with last two albums got concerned it was over packed and decided to send them separately, halfway thru packing the notes in record mailers they ran out of boxes. Some genius ran down to Office Depot and bought a bunch of padded mailers, oh this will work. This entire product has been half assed, no attention to detail. There were only 1,000 subscriptions every person should have had a high quality consistent experience instead complete ineptitude

It was certainly an experience. And consistent. But to think of it as quality, you’d have to be high.

New idea. VMP goes ahead and does Anthology # 2.

Only rather than base it around a revered record label, it's called: A Fucking Train Wreck.

In exchange for $400, Vinyl Me Please:
  1. Gives you six banged up records. Various genres. The outer jackets are random pictures. Mailed to you w/o packaging.
  2. A podcast every week for two months of someone snoring.
  3. A special collectible container which is really a KFC bucket
  4. AMAs that are shot in a series of outhouses
  5. Special participation in a contest and special sales that don't exist
  6. A bundled together leaflet of someone's facsimiled notes. Only it's Mad Libs and you fill in the blanks.
If this ends up happening, I'm initiating legal action.

Only rather than base it around a revered record label, it's called: A Fucking Train Wreck.

1. Gives you six banged up records. Various genres. The outer jackets are random pictures. Mailed to you w/o packaging.
  6. A bundled together leaflet of someone's facsimiled notes. Only it's Mad Libs and you fill in the blanks.

Does the bucket have chicken in it?

And enforced product reviews by Vinyl Smack Head and the Sycophants. Your albums won’t be released until you’ve watched them all 3 times and mailed him Ker Plunk...

It was all of those boxes of Mouse Trap delivered in brown envelopes behind the McFlurry machine...

Back