Vinyl Me Please Anthology

If anyone else has an unused code please let me know. I'm not actually going to use it, but I'm curious if it would actually lower the price to $199 for international...

Well I paid 249 so if it should be less I want the deal
It's weird psychology, but knowing people are getting this for $199 is making me less willing to buy it at $249.
Yea...I have a feeling I know what happened. I ended up buying one a copy of this at $199 too. My previous anthology was under a different email address than my membership (I caved and did the 3 month bridge deal back in August). So they sent me one email under my current plan that had the member price. Then my old email that I bought the BN and Zamrock boxes under got a discount code because that address was not a current member. It allowed me to stack them.

Yea...I have a feeling I know what happened. I ended up buying one a copy of this at $199 too. My previous anthology was under a different email address than my membership (I caved and did the 3 month bridge deal back in August). So they sent me one email under my current plan that had the member price. Then my old email that I bought the BN and Zamrock boxes under got a discount code because that address was not a current member. It allowed me to stack them.
They want me to give names ha

I think the codes are straight one-time use discounts, not tied to specific email accounts

Back