Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Someone really just said in the FB group that:

If anything, the way this was done makes it more valuable.

WOW.

I mean, there used to def be a line of thinking about that. BUT that would have been like...if 100 copies out of 50k got out with a misprint and it was rare and cool to find. Not if the entire run was screwed up.

I got this message on FB

"This message is just for your information. It is not in response to anything you've posted, and does not mean we've removed any of your content.
Our Community Standards help keep Facebook safe and welcoming for everyone. If we find that content in a group goes against the Community Standards, we remove it from Facebook. We may also tell the group's admins which standard the content violated, and in some cases we may allow the group admins to see the removed content for up to 7 days."

I'm a jazz novice. That's one of reasons I ordered this set - it seemed like a good entry point to get some basic understanding and then hopefully get some ideas on where to go from there. And I'm optimistic it will still be that. However, having said that, even I did a double-take when I flipped that Dexter record over - it just didn't look right. So if a n00b like me notices it right off the bat, I don't know what they were expecting the reaction of everyone else to be. Is it the end of the world? Of course not. But is it pretty annoying to have a boner like this pulled on something you've invested a pretty good chunk of change in? Most definitely. I mean, the only thing missing on that back cover is the "From the Desk of Walter Hobbs" note.:rolleyes:

Back