Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Yeah. Ridiculous quality. 10 lps. Amazing range too. It's been relisted at least 3 times for 55 quid now which is mental. Someone just needs to hop on it
The seller only has 32 sales, and the other stuff they're selling is makeup bushes. I would be concerned that they would be able to properly package up a 10 pound box set for a long trip...

The seller only has 32 sales, and the other stuff they're selling is makeup bushes. I would be concerned that they would be able to properly package up a 10 pound box set for a long trip...
I think some poor ex boyfriend bought it for this person, convinced that 10lps of Dead covers would convince her of the shear brilliance of both the GD and The National

Last edited:
I bought this box from that seller if that helps. Albeit a few months back but its legit
Interesting, I wonder how they got so many. That's cool though. I do want it but it would never show up here in one piece, also @greeny400 looks like they're going to nab it. I know 4AD still sells it. I may see what my local would charge...

Interesting, I wonder how they got so many. That's cool though. I do want it but it would never show up here in one piece, also @greeny400 looks like they're going to nab it. I know 4AD still sells it. I may see what my local would charge...
I think loads must be sceptical to be honest as that one has been relisted over and over. Its wild! Especially some of the absolute shit that I see go for twice the price.

But it's a great box. You'll love it

If I see another I'll PM you. They've had at least 3 in the last couple of months though so may pop another up there yet. May be worth dropping the seller an email. They had just started using ebay when I got mine and didn't put the ecp code on the address but when we were trying to hunt it down they told me they had a few more if mine didn't turn up (which it did in some Truman Show esq circumstances)

I believe you. I hate eBay anyway. If it’s not people getting into bidding wars at the start of auctions it’s losing out last second on something you really wanted. 😂
I have bought one thing ever on eBay through bidding and that's exactly what I did. There was one guy watching for like a week. And with twenty seconds left I bid ten dollars over his bid for a set of mp3 DJ turntables/controller. I won because he couldn't get another bid in time. I almost INSTANTLY felt horrible and honestly I still do. I don't think I could do that again.

I have bought one thing ever on eBay through bidding and that's exactly what I did. There was one guy watching for like a week. And with twenty seconds left I bid ten dollars over his bid for a set of mp3 DJ turntables/controller. I won because he couldn't get another bid in time. I almost INSTANTLY felt horrible and honestly I still do. I don't think I could do that again.
Yeah it’s the nature of the game with eBay. Feel horrible or make someone else haha.

Back