Vinyl Me Please Anthology

@Mather did it actually turn up? Would you stick the dead wax up for AB and WMD if you get a chance while you're giving them a clean?
Hey there, it's not here yet. I'm not even sure it's at customs yet. I think it just cleared the NJ distribution centre. I'm guessing likely late next week. But I'll let you guys know what the deal with the matrix's are when it eventually gets here.

i think USPS just hates VMP boxes altogether, i am sending muddy waters to a friend in baltimore and somehow it ended up in texas and is still in transit after 10 days

i think USPS just hates VMP boxes altogether, i am sending muddy waters to a friend in baltimore and somehow it ended up in texas and is still in transit after 10 days
I just had a box "inspected" so hard they sent it back to me because it wasn't going to make the trip as-is

This is very true. I was in the city when the Phillies won the world series and it was pandemonium. I was cool, of course. Everyone else though, total animals. I was fine.
What do you mean people in Philadelphia are animals? Like in a good way? Are they really fun people to be around? 🤟🤔

Philadelphia seems like a really cool city in terms of music and the cheesesteak is from there! Can imagine the people being really fun too! 😂😍

What do you mean people in Philadelphia are animals? Like in a good way? Are they really fun people to be around? 🤟🤔

Philadelphia seems like a really cool city in terms of music and the cheesesteak is from there! Can imagine the people being really fun too! 😂😍
They threw batteries at Santa.

Last edited:
They threw batteries at Santa.
Whaaat!?! That’s so crazy! That is so bizarre! But then again, there can’t be that much people against Christmas/Santa! I understand that people are probably annoyed that shops are already playing Christmas music/advertising gifts for Christmas, like it’s a bit too much in advance, but it’s all happy vibes in the end!

And why would you throw batteries out of anything at Santa! That’s so random and mean! The people dressing up as Santa only want to make the kids happy that Christmas is coming soon. Like they don’t deserve that...

A buddy of mine from when I was teaching abroad was from New Jersey and grew up a big Green Bay Packers fan. For his 12th or something birthday, his parents got him a pair of Eagles-Packers tickets. By the 2nd quarter both he and his poor mother had had beers poured on their heads by local Eagles fans.

A buddy of mine from when I was teaching abroad was from New Jersey and grew up a big Green Bay Packers fan. For his 12th or something birthday, his parents got him a pair of Eagles-Packers tickets. By the 2nd quarter both he and his poor mother had had beers poured on their heads by local Eagles fans.
THAT IS SO BAD!!! 🤨😤

Omg, that’s terrible!!! Omg how gross they would’ve smelt as well and their clothes and just the feeling. So bad...😢

Back