Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Let us know what you think when you get it. Glad everything worked out. Well, it’s still VMP, you might get Freddie Gibbs - Bandana or the Jeff Buckley they oversold a few months ago. Haha. Never know with them.
Funny enough, both of those swaps got cancelled for me too and was a big reason why I ended up cancelling my VMP subscription in the first place...

Not surprised. How does it work? You only get downloads of their new releases for $10/month? Don't get any sort of back catalogue right?
Pretty much thats it. I think you get the releases from the previous 30 days or so. And then going forward you get whatever is released that month. No back catalogue sadly, would be nice to be able to pick up older items at a discount even (say 50% off).

First month is free and then $10 a month. But I also got a deal where my first month is free and then the next 2 months are $5 (not sure how it works exactly, website is rather vague). Figure I will hang on for a few months. Worth it to get some of the Zamrock titles digitally
Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 4.14.15 PM.png

Pretty much thats it. I think you get the releases from the previous 30 days or so. And then going forward you get whatever is released that month. No back catalogue sadly, would be nice to be able to pick up older items at a discount even (say 50% off).

First month is free and then $10 a month. But I also got a deal where my first month is free and then the next 2 months are $5 (not sure how it works exactly, website is rather vague). Figure I will hang on for a few months. Worth it to get some of the Zamrock titles digitally
sweet deal! i've been tempted to join Now-Again Reserve but then I also saw that most of their releases are cheaper on discogs now. But I do like that you can get the half off discount on their digital subscription if you are a subscriber to Reserve.

Rappcats is selling it now for $400.

hmmmmm I passed at $250 but if Rappcats says it's worth $400.......

Rappcats is selling it now for $400.
These people are nuts. VMP couldn't sell out at like $250 and they think people will buy it at $400? Shaking my head at this one. And I get someone paid more than that on the secondary market, all around unbelievable if it wasn't true

These people are nuts. VMP couldn't sell out at like $250 and they think people will buy it at $400? Shaking my head at this one. And I get someone paid more than that on the secondary market, all around unbelievable if it wasn't true
Rappcats is kinda shady now...it's sad. I wouldn't be shocked if Rappcats was the one who paid $600 on discogs hah.

Isn't the Dead box "limited to 7,500" or some ridiculous number? I really expect to see it showing up in the VMP sale section for Black Friday for $150.
Yep 7,500 copies. Which would be almost $3.2 million in sales if it sold out haha. I'm guessing we start seeing it in record stores, Acoustic Sounds, etc any day now...

Yeah if/when they lower the price I'll be emailing in.

As you should if you purchased it. I will say, even though I didn't buy the box set, it has made me explore the Dead more and I have picked up quite a few of their albums on vinyl since.

Back