Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I’ve listened to thAt album a few times. Maybe eventually I’ll get used to it, but yeah. It’s been jarring each time. That’s a great song.

I think that might be what makes it so jarring. That song is so good and it feels like it’s right in the middle of a good part. Then....done.

I'm a bit worried...I still have not received Crossbones Wiseman album...

Good luck!

I sent a request and they put an order in for a replacement right away. I thought I’d gave it some extra time seeing as it was already delayed originally and by the time I followed up it had been a couple of weeks with no movement. When they finally followed up today, 4 weeks later, they didn’t have a replacement.

Good luck!

I sent a request and they put an order in for a replacement right away. I thought I’d gave it some extra time seeing as it was already delayed originally and by the time I followed up it had been a couple of weeks with no movement. When they finally followed up today, 4 weeks later, they didn’t have a replacement.
I'll be pretty pissed...its not even that mine is warped. I just straight up did not receive it hah.

Well...VMP finally got back to me. They don't have any copies of Crossbones so now I paid $200+ for an incomplete box set...this is such bullshit. They offered to let me get some other albums in their store for free, but I don't want that. I want the damn Crossbones album.

Well...VMP finally got back to me. They don't have any copies of Crossbones so now I paid $200+ for an incomplete box set...this is such bullshit. They offered to let me get some other albums in their store for free, but I don't want that. I want the damn Crossbones album.

Man that really sucks. What the hell is with this industry? Are there other industries that are willing to just send out incomplete products and not be able to fix their mistake? They honestly owe you a total refund IMO.

Man that really sucks. What the hell is with this industry? Are there other industries that are willing to just send out incomplete products and not be able to fix their mistake? They honestly owe you a total refund IMO.
It's crazy. Especially since over a month ago they told me that they would get me a replacement and it would be shipped out within a week and an order for Crossbones was created on my account...They offered me store credit or a membership credit if I don't want any of their in-stock albums...but I don't want that. I want the damn album hah.

I really don't understand what their backup plan was? Did they really expect every single copy of the box set to be flawless so they had no backups?

Anybody know what Matt Fiedler's email address is so I can CC him on a response?

Last edited:
That's complete BS, the boxset is sold as an experience and since that experience is incomplete I would be furious. At least asking for some sort of refund.

Their response to get some of their other records is even more infuriating as crossbones wiseman is currently going for $730 on discogs, so I would be asking them to go ahead and buy that copy for me.

Really sorry this happened, I hope everything works out in the end

It's crazy. Especially since over a month ago they told me that they would get me a replacement and it would be shipped out within a week and an order for Crossbones was created on my account...They offered me store credit or a membership credit if I don't want any of their in-stock albums...but I don't want that. I want the damn album hah.

I really don't understand what their backup plan was? Did they really expect every single copy of the box set to be flawless so they had no backups?

This is crazy, don’t they usually keep back copies for replacements? Shit why don’t they just ask Strawberry Rain for a copy that they’ll probably be selling in a year? I’m sure you wouldn’t mind if it didn’t have the foil stamp?

This is crazy, don’t they usually keep back copies for replacements? Shit why don’t they just ask Strawberry Rain for a copy that they’ll probably be selling in a year? I’m sure you wouldn’t mind if it didn’t have the foil stamp?
Yea...I just don't have full faith in Strawberry Rain getting their own press off the ground. They have been trying to put it out for years at this point and have had issues with all of their upcoming releases. Maybe it'll be easier for them to get it out now that VMP put a copy out...

Yea...I just don't have full faith in Strawberry Rain getting their own press off the ground. They have been trying to put it out for years at this point and have had issues with all of their upcoming releases. Maybe it'll be easier for them to get it out now that VMP put a copy out...

I hear ya about Strawberry Rain, I just figure those unsold records have to go somewhere?

That's chargeback worthy from a credit card IMO

Back