Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Comment from my friend who knows more about the Dead than I and has an opinion about everything. Found it humorous

“Deadheads may buy. Deadhead reissue vinyl collectors is almost certainly a niche audience. Most DHs probably happy to listen to their old scratchy vinyl. Or, more to the point, throw on a homemade tape of the totally bitchin' September '77 show in Reno they traded with that guy back in '94...”

the thing about Deadheads is alot of them ONLY listen to this band. And think about if your music budget was limited to only one band then would you care how much anything cost? That is a lot of their mentality.

anyone get the email with the discount code? Not like I need it but just curious if I'll get them now after finally buying an anthology

S
anyone get the email with the discount code? Not like I need it but just curious if I'll get them now after finally buying an anthology
Supposedly Storf said an email with codes will go out. I'm guessing today at 5 is the announcement of it and we'll all get an email blast about it. Discount codes seem to apply to any future anthologies too, not just the one after. I'm still getting the codes and I only bought the BN one.

7500 at $450. I’ll wait for swaps lol.
haha everyone keeps saying this and I know it's a joke...but it will NOT go to swaps. It will go to Acoustic Sounds and other places at full price for awhile. No anthology albums have gone to swaps. It's an entirely different inventory, shipping/fulfillment company, etc.

Back