Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Weird the link is live without sending a discount code
This happens with every VMP release. Site/release goes live 15min or so before it's announced. They will likely send an email at 5PM or later tonight. Don't worry about this selling out anytime soon if you plan to buy it. Wait for that discount hah.

Hey-- it does have an exclusive facebook group though!!
Normally, I am a bowl half full kind of guy, but from what I read in the standard and see from some of the staff on twitter, I imagine Dave will have to be leading that conversation if we are to get anything interesting from the conversation.

This happens with every VMP release. Site/release goes live 15min or so before it's announced. They will likely send an email at 5PM or later tonight. Don't worry about this selling out anytime soon if you plan to buy it. Wait for that discount hah.

Normally there's an anouncement email and a place to sign up for the link to go live a few days in advanced along with the discount code in advance.

Normally, I am a bowl half full kind of guy, but from what I read in the standard and see from some of the staff on twitter, I imagine Dave will have to be leading that conversation if we are to get anything interesting from the conversation.
I was just bein sarcastic. They hyped the "private community" thing with the Blue Note box and it was one of the most miserable things I have seen on the internet. It was people attacking anybody who didn't like the pressings or had issues with customer service and one guy who kept posting CD covers of Blue Note albums and trying to pretend they were vinyl hah.

Normally there's an anouncement email and a place to sign up for the link to go live a few days in advanced along with the discount code in advance.
I just got 2 emails. Codes are good for 24 hours only for $50 off. I was referring more to how they announce store exclusives now. You get the email after it goes live on the site.

I love the podcast order as well. Now that we have explored how the Dead got to the place where they could right such thoughtful and earnest songs and musically reallign to deliver WD and AB, let us look forward to 1969? WD and AB is the bridge between Live Dead and Europe 72, I understand wanting to put the two 1970 albums together, they are mythologized as one at this point, but from a narrative perspective episode 2 is not quite as smooth.

Edit: @spilledleche made this point just before. He is NOT wrong

I was just bein sarcastic. They hyped the "private community" thing with the Blue Note box and it was one of the most miserable things I have seen on the internet. It was people attacking anybody who didn't like the pressings or had issues with customer service and one guy who kept posting CD covers of Blue Note albums and trying to pretend they were vinyl hah.
Lol. I remember hearing all about this. I don't have FB so I couldn't join. My friend, your sarcasm is more than warranted.

I love the podcast order as well. Now that we have explored how the Dead got to the place where they could right such thoughtful and earnest songs and musically reallign to deliver WD and AB, let us look forward to 1969? WD and AB is the bridge between Live Dead and Europe 72, I understand wanting to put the two 1970 albums together, they are mythologized as one at this point, but from a narrative perspective episode 2 is not quite as smooth.

Edit: @spilledleche made this point just before. He is NOT wrong

Yeah. This bit really bothers me.

I'm only a casual fan of the Dead and I'm an avowed hater of VMP so I'm sure my opinion is biased, but I checked out the link and it all seems kinda corny to me. The colors seem random and out of place and most don't match the covers. The box is fine but doesn't look super high quality, especially at the premium price. And, of course, the price-point is just absurd. In other words, typical VMP.

Back