Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I would be surprised if Point of View was in the box since it is an upcoming Tone Poet release. But being focused on one artist, it does mean the pool is much smaller to draw on. I think there will have to be 2 or even 3 titles that are already recent reissues.

I have movement in informed delivery on a Century Direct LLC package from Smithtown/Melville, NY. Zamrock?
Anyone else?

That one popped up on April 30th for me. I've got quite a few vinyl orders floating out there in the aether, so I wasn't sure what it was. This confirms it.
It's still in pre-shipment for me. Just checked.

I have that also - pretty sure that looks familiar from Stax as well. No movement on mine either, but pretty sure that's it!

I just jumped on here to check on Zamrock...looks like people have been getting updates about that and Herbie...I've gotten no emails about either.

I just jumped on here to check on Zamrock...looks like people have been getting updates about that and Herbie...I've gotten no emails about either.

No updated from VMP on either. We can see that it's shipped via USPS informed delivery and knowing where the last ones come from.
Herbie isnt until Summer so I wouldnt expect any new update on that until next month at the earliest.

I do hope they actually send out tracking information when these ship, being in Canada I don't have informed delivery and I'm not sure I want such an expensive box just sitting out for everyone to see!

I've got...crickets? Nothing from any source. I am pretty sure I have gotten removed from the mailing list somehow as the last update I got about anything was in late March. Definitely no shipping labels, although I got notice today that they are shipping the Essentials and Classics add on already? Anyone else got that? Definitely nothing about my main man, Herbie.

I've got...crickets? Nothing from any source. I am pretty sure I have gotten removed from the mailing list somehow as the last update I got about anything was in late March. Definitely no shipping labels, although I got notice today that they are shipping the Essentials and Classics add on already? Anyone else got that? Definitely nothing about my main man, Herbie.

You're honestly not missing much on the Herbie anthology

I got an email today about shipping, a label was created but I'm in Canada so I'm not sure if they start with international, knowing VMP there's no rhyme or reason

I'm in the same boat. Radio silence on Zamrock although according to Informed Delivery preshipment info was sent from Century Direct LLC on 4/30. So... hopefully soon? I also got the Essentials/Classics shipping confirmation yesterday (USPS also shows those as Label Created as of now).

Mine is moving on Informed Delivery with ETA on Saturday, since I am only a couple hours from the NY warehouse. No shipping notification email though.

Reactions: mgp
Same. Got a shipping email today. Someone must have remembered to hit that “send emails out” button this month. I’ve gotten 4 in the last 3 days. All with working Tracking Numbers. I almost don’t believe it.

all still in pre-shipment. Anthology been that way since April 30th, but still......it’s a tracking number!

Looks nice. Mine is still stuck in "En Route" according to DHL. Hopefully the end of next week it will show up here in Canada. Surprised (not really) that VMP has not posted some sort of hype video with the boxes now shipping.

Looks nice. Mine is still stuck in "En Route" according to DHL. Hopefully the end of next week it will show up here in Canada. Surprised (not really) that VMP has not posted some sort of hype video with the boxes now shipping.
I think I got mine so quickly because I live in NYC and they were shipped from NY. Expecting them to do some unboxing next week or so. It’s really nice so far. Onto record 2 now. Each record is contained in another sleeve that has a rip tab and says “episode 1” “episode 2”, etc. I wish they got rid of that—we know what the records are already. My OCD makes me think I should keep them all but then it’s a pain in the ass to play the records by having to take them out of 2 sleeves each time I want to play them...

The box quality is super nice though and the records sound great so far. I’m on record two so far.

Back