Vinyl Me Please Anthology

I got the link to the survey. I was a little bummed there doesn't seem to be an entry into a drawing for the test pressings like last time.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, man. I just wish they bring back shipping each episode but I'm sure they won't.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it never sold out, they just took it down when they said they would. I was watching out of curiosity.

Yeah - they tried to create FOMO for the new and improved $345 price point by saying that it was “On sale through the end of September or until it sells out.” So, either people decided on October 1 to pay $345 for a box that was previously on sale for $295 or less, OR they just took it down on October 1 and decided that “Sold Out” looked better than “not enough people wanted to pay what we were charging for this, but we can’t lower the price now without pissing off the people who already paid, so we’re holding onto these until we can sell them down the road and hopefully the people who paid full price won’t feel as ripped off at that point.”

Depending on whether I want the 3rd compilation and choir of young believers I already have a version of this box set prepared with the ones I know I want for about 100 dollars including shipping

Also Willis and sakamoto is not even out of stock

Hey VMP, take a pricing note from Troyal Garth Brooks: he sold me 21 pieces of vinyl and a bunch of CD's for $100 (including shipping).

Okay so.... I could be nuts. I mean... I likely am either way... But I swear to god I just logged into VMP and the screen glitched as I selected a menu option and I saw a split second of a header that said "The Story Of Chess Records".

Now, I might have been seeing things because the current header is "The Story Of Ghostly" so it might have just been a mix of that but I freaking swear it said Chess Records.

So... yes. That could be upcoming and it would make sense.
Or I just made it all up in my head.

That's all I got.
Please carry on.

Okay so.... I could be nuts. I mean... I likely am either way... But I swear to god I just logged into VMP and the screen glitched as I selected a menu option and I saw a split second of a header that said "The Story Of Chess Records".

Now, I might have been seeing things because the current header is "The Story Of Ghostly" so it might have just been a mix of that but I freaking swear it said Chess Records.

That's all I got.
Please carry on.
I trust that you saw “Chess Records”. You work in TV and you’re very trustworthy and rational!

I’m so excited now to be getting a Chess Records Anthology Box Set! 🎉😇🙏

That's all I got.
Please carry on.

My heart hopes yes. My wallet really hopes no. But it sounds like even if it's not Chess it'll be stax so I'll be in regardless.

I know this is a weird request but does anyone have the Anthology sticker that they do not want? it didn’t come with my BN set and I didn’t pick up the Motown one. im willing to pay 17 shiny nickels and a half eaten turkey sammich

VMP banner says less than 70 Ghostly spots are left. Interesting that it sold that many.

I don't know how I feel about Chess. If it's them vs. Stax, I'd rather have Stax. If it's both, that's cool.

VMP banner says less than 70 Ghostly spots are left. Interesting that it sold that many.

I don't know how I feel about Chess. If it's them vs. Stax, I'd rather have Stax. If it's both, that's cool.
Mmmmm same here! I’d be very happy with Chess, but I prefer Stax more! Darrell Banks and Carla Thomas vocals alone are so warm, inviting, soothing, and are just delightful to listen to!

I know this is a weird request but does anyone have the Anthology sticker that they do not want? it didn’t come with my BN set and I didn’t pick up the Motown one. im willing to pay 17 shiny nickels and a half eaten turkey sammich

I'll send you one if I get it with the Ghostly box, just try and remind me!

• Love
Reactions: Tyr

Honestly surprised. I guess they have no reason to worry about telling people if the box is exclusive or not...

I'll send you one if I get it with the Ghostly box, just try and remind me!
Sweet action! Thank you so much. If you do get one with Ghostly just let me know where you want the $ and half turkey sammich sent ;)

Back