Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Yeah I gave him the benefit of the doubt and more than a few chances but every time he'd run back to the rampant self promotion and fervent corporate hyperbole that I finally just went "Nup can't do this.." I'm sure he'll show up here at some point though... With likely much the same results.
I don’t run guess threads, but I’ll totally run the pool on how long it takes for him to get the boot.

I'd love a hip hop anthology spanning from like the 80's to current or something of the sort. I'm not sure any other genre would catch my interest unless they did a specific artist or something.

I joined the current anthology because I want to try to get into Jazz more. The podcast is kinda cool, but the Facebook group is just a bunch of people posting pictures of their Jazz albums over and over.

Did you get in on the Smithsonian rap and hip hop anthology? It’s CD but includes a 300 page book. I preordered it in 2017. Due to finally ship this summer.

Has anyone listened to the 2nd podcast yet? I listened to the first and was bored. The same Don Was stories I have heard several times. I would prefer to hear a few different opinions/thoughts from writers and musicians about why these specific albums are excellent examples of a particular genre/style of jazz.

Has anyone listened to the 2nd podcast yet? I listened to the first and was bored. The same Don Was stories I have heard several times. I would prefer to hear a few different opinions/thoughts from writers and musicians about why these specific albums are excellent examples of a particular genre/style of jazz.

I haven't done the second one but really enjoyed the first. It was all new to me though.

Has anybody received the first package? On my way out to work, I noticed a postal service bike with a small VMP package that is probably for me. But it was only large enough to hold two records. Weren't the box supposed to be in the first package, too?

Well, I will know what it is later today.

Come on DHL, I got my shipping notice 5 days ago and you’ve been en route since, not even reaching the international hub to board a plane. I’m getting all sorts of twitchy!

Back