Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Ok, I got mine today.

Dexter Cover - check...
Wayne Shorter Schiz - check...
Random woman's book order - check ...er, what?!?

View attachment 14399

Not over for this poor person. The curse of the anthology extends its reach.

I have a piece of advice for VMP. If they do change their shipping area, don't move it to a state with legalized weed.

Please write a letter to the lady... I want to know what the book is.

Do you *really* want to know? Maybe it would be more fun to guess, e.g.:

People will start making better music.

I don't know about that...I mean Cannabis is legal here in Canada and we've got these folks making music...

Nickelback---Photo-Credit-Richard-Beland-carrev2.png

8811b834-0052-4551-a985-56ba1a38bf0b.jpg

That was some solid gold 3 pages of reading right there. Thank you all.

Now I have one more anthology based question... @bdm105 was kind enough to let me have a couple of his insanely warped anthology albums which I've since flattened and they play great except disc 2 of Akinmusire has some monster scratches on it, dirty poly sleeve from VMP from the looks of it. No biggie whatsoever BUT if anyone has a warped disc two of Ambrose sitting around lemme know because I quite like this album after the first couple listens and it would be cool to get a clean disc 2...

Thank you once again for reading through my pitiful grovelling...

That was some solid gold 3 pages of reading right there. Thank you all.

Now I have one more anthology based question... @bdm105 was kind enough to let me have a couple of his insanely warped anthology albums which I've since flattened and they play great except disc 2 of Akinmusire has some monster scratches on it, dirty poly sleeve from VMP from the looks of it. No biggie whatsoever BUT if anyone has a warped disc two of Ambrose sitting around lemme know because I quite like this album after the first couple listens and it would be cool to get a clean disc 2...

Thank you once again for reading through my pitiful grovelling...

Your fancy cables are good enough to hear that?

Ok, I got mine today.

Dexter Cover - check...
Wayne Shorter Schiz - check...
Random woman's book order - check ...er, what?!?

View attachment 14399

Not over for this poor person. The curse of the anthology extends its reach.
But you also got a nice swiss army knife with your package. So the rumored anthology extras are finally coming ;)

Back