Vinyl Me Please Anthology

Ah hahahahahaha ha ha ha haaaaaa ha ha ha ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. HA.

Seriously.

So after four shipments to get every thing here.
1. Immaculate, proper packaging, nice careful and intentional bubble wrapping. Spacing in box, etc. just beautiful.
2. Two records crammed into the single intended half inch mailer.
3. See #2.
4. Book, half sent in single mailer. Half in a padded envelope. Because that’s how you ship paper - brah!

The “apology” shipment, the end of the road.

5. 1 empty jacket, 1 Record in a poly sleeve, 1 stupid info card. In a one inch six record box with no fucking bubble wrap.

Jacket is surprisingly fine. Hope the record is good so I can be done with THESE FUCKING ASSHATS.

Seriously.

1. Immaculate, proper packaging, nice careful and intentional bubble wrapping. Spacing in box, etc. just beautiful.
3. See #2.
4. Book, half sent in single mailer. Half in a padded envelope. Because that’s how you ship paper - brah!

5. 1 empty jacket, 1 Record in a poly sleeve, 1 stupid info card. In a one inch six record box with no fucking bubble wrap.

Jacket is surprisingly fine. Hope the record is good so I can be done with THESE FUCKING ASSHATS.
Holy cow, I’m surprised you bought this set! Then again, I’m surprised I bought it.

Seriously.

3. See #2.

You keeping it as a box set or doing what I’m doing and imagining you slightly overpaid for six limited edition Tone Poet albums? I took the individual albums out of the box and organized them as such. (I put the box in a closet and the liner notes on my bookshelf beside my other jazz books.) The music is great and the sound reproduction is excellent. No need to punish the albums and myself just because VMP dropped the ball on the Anthology part.

You keeping it as a box set or doing what I’m doing and imagining you slightly overpaid for six limited edition Tone Poet albums? I took the individual albums out of the box and organized them as such. (I put the box in a closet and the liner notes on my bookshelf beside my other jazz books.) The music is great and the sound reproduction is excellent. No need to punish the albums and myself just because VMP dropped the ball on the Anthology part.
Same, but I do this with all my boxes.

Same. Records filed normally on the shelves, an liner notes stored in the box. I am unsung the box to mark where jazz section ends and Soul/R&B starts, for now

Seriously.

3. See #2.

Right there with you.

After being told I had to wait for this shipment to get my replacement for a damaged Dexter LP despite seeing others getting theirs right away, and being promised it would be included.....SUPRISE Surprise it's not!

ASSHATS is right.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SHIPMENT HAS BEEN RIGHT..... its almost unbelievable...….ALMOST.

Right there with you.

After being told I had to wait for this shipment to get my replacement for a damaged Dexter LP despite seeing others getting theirs right away, and being promised it would be included.....SUPRISE Surprise it's not!

ASSHATS is right.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING SHIPMENT HAS BEEN RIGHT..... its almost unbelievable...….ALMOST.

Ok, I got mine today.

Dexter Cover - check...
Wayne Shorter Schiz - check...
Random woman's book order - check ...er, what?!?

IMG_6580.jpg

Not over for this poor person. The curse of the anthology extends its reach.

Ok, I got mine today.

Dexter Cover - check...

View attachment 14399

I think this has to be the biggest gaffe they have made so far. Maybe it's a book about Blue Note

I think this has to be the biggest gaffe they have made so far. Maybe it's a book about Blue Note
That was in the VMP box???
Yes, indeed! In the VMP Anthology box. Very strange. I'll ship it out to the recipient but either some packer is working too fast or this book figured out how to escape :)

Ok, I got mine today.

Dexter Cover - check...

View attachment 14399

I had this happen with one of my shipments a few months back! Somehow a book fell into my mailer, super weird.

Back