UK Members

Hi Uk guys

Having a move around and in need of some speaker wire.
Now it’s been a while and I could spend an hour refreshing but anyone got not crazy expensive but decent recommendation. Need roughly 5 metres to cover both speakers

Hi Uk guys

Having a move around and in need of some speaker wire.
Now it’s been a while and I could spend an hour refreshing but anyone got not crazy expensive but decent recommendation. Need roughly 5 metres to cover both speakers
My speaker wire is from B&Q, so I'm maybe not the best person to speak to on this. At least I didn't buy the cheapest one there, I'm not a complete animal...

My speaker wire is from B&Q, so I'm maybe not the best person to speak to on this. At least I didn't buy the cheapest one there, I'm not a complete animal...
yeah well with lockdown cash building i’ve gone more expensive than last amazon purchase.
Did some googling and went with Audioquest Rocket 11 - What Hi-Fi. gave them good reviews - went even further and got welded in bi-wire banana plugs. Will be a super quick install..
yeah thought it would be a great combo with the Crossley. 👍

Last edited:
Out of interest have any of you VMP members had tracking for this month? I haven't heard anything yet and I usually do by now, in fact some months I have had it arrive by the 10th!

hey there,

I haven't seen @Mr Moore around here in a long while.
Does anybody has news?

Hope all is well with him!
Hey up me old mucker, I'm around, just chillin' in the back and all that jazz. All well at the moment, start work again on the 26th so we'll see how I am after my first week back! Hope you and yours are good too.

That's the flights booked - leave the UK on the 8th of July. Feels very strange...
Is it a permanent move or a work related few years? Either way, good luck!! I hope the move and quarantine is smooth and pain free.

Is it a permanent move or a work related few years? Either way, good luck!! I hope the move and quarantine is smooth and pain free.
Permanent! My wife is from there, and we are in year 12 of what was supposed to be a 5 year stint! Got my permanent residency in November, and now it's time to move over.

Excited, but nervous. As much as the UK is a plague island just now, I'll miss my family and friends. Just hoping things return to normal and we can fly back for holidays easily.

I'm getting a little nervous with my VMP box, it has been sat with Heathrow customs since Thursday.

I'm getting a little nervous with my VMP box, it has been sat with Heathrow customs since Thursday.
Mine popped up at customs yesterday and is out for delivery today. Saying that though, I have been in your position before so hopefully nothing to worry about.

Mine did in fact turn up today BUT 3 out of the 4 in my box were warped. The MIA has the worst dishwarp I have ever seen, I refuse to believe that quality control approved it.

Mine is still at customs. I imagine someone at Heathrow is calling Storf to ask about VAT payments

Yodel suggests mine is out for delivery today, so fingers crossed we are warp (ish) free!

We appear to be warp free on MIA and Willie Nelson 👌🏻
I must say the sleeve on the MIA release is really nice (shiny).

Back