UK Members

Thackeraye

The Blakey Drum Suite was initially mispressed also. I have it but it's a Jaco Pastorius album in the grooves. Good one though. Nice jazz starter set there for sure.
So was it only Something' Else and Blakey that were mispressed? Something' Else is probably one of the only other jazz albums I know of, so would be tempted to give it a go.

Selaws

Hey @Selaws - just checking, are you watching all the jazz stuff on BBC 4 just now? Lots of stuff about Ronnie Scott's and others, and there is a 625 special on Friday.
Hey, thanks for the tag. Yes I have, I watched the Ronnie's doc yesterday (which was fantastic) followed by the Ella Fitzgerald at Ronnie's performance. I didn't know about the Jazz 625 special though and what a line-up, Sons of Kemet, Nubya Garcia, Kokoroko and Ezra Collective woooow. Then its followed by the Miles Davis Birth Of The Cool!! Its going to be a wild night at Casa Selaws :ROFLMAO:

Thackeraye

i heard you cant take RCMs into Australia, ill take it off you , dont worry .
Nice try! In all seriousness, I do have a Spin Clean going if you want it. Offer it up to all the UK kids first, but I might batch clean my singles before I get rid of it

My big debate is over whether I take my CDs with me. They are all ripped, but they are not awful backups. Part of me can’t bear to get rid of them.

BazookaTooth

Nice try! In all seriousness, I do have a Spin Clean going if you want it. Offer it up to all the UK kids first, but I might batch clean my singles before I get rid of it

My big debate is over whether I take my CDs with me. They are all ripped, but they are not awful backups. Part of me can’t bear to get rid of them.

i got one. maybe @Murfocakes will be interested.
i can never buy an rcm because i bought the big bottle of spin clean fluid... will last forever

Murfocakes

I’m interested thanks