UK Members

Rowan

Omg, that’s your dog on your display picture! Omg, it’s so cute and I can tell that it loves you so much! 🥺♥♥♥
Aye. The dog and I are full on. Members of Best Friends Club haha.

He's proper loopy though. Full blown psycho collie. Don't be fooled by the cute crooked ear

NathanRicaud

Aye. The dog and I are full on. Members of Best Friends Club haha.

He's proper loopy though. Full blown psycho collie. Don't be fooled by the cute crooked ear
Stop it with your cuteness! The fact that you two are best friends is super adorable! 🤗

Sounds Like your Collie is very smart! It’s smart, cute and I’m guessing playful too! 😍

Joe Mac

In case anyone is after a new table. A lovely technics SL-1210GR for under a Grand is a deal and a half!

Rowan

In case anyone is after a new table. A lovely technics SL-1210GR for under a Grand is a deal and a half!

Do it Joe!!!!

Rowan

Risking sounding like a full on technics wanker but I love mine. The cart break in was brutal though. I'm sure last few times I've put a new cart on it was a tiny bit rough but then got gradually better. This one went from being kinda shrill to completely to shit for about 4 or 5 hours. Now sounds immense though. I swapped forwards and back with my old nag 200 and I think the AT is more my style.

But the table is wild. Mega, mega. The next up in the series is about 3 grand and it must be out of this world to justify that price difference. So bargain for under a grand.

hamicle

When I bought my second hand Linn LP12 I’d considered a new 1210. I ended up buying a second hand 1210 after having the LP12 for two or three months and haven’t looked back. The 1210 is my favourite TT I’ve owned. I have an Ortofon 2M Bronze on it.

Last edited:

Thackeraye

When I bought my second hand Linn LP12 I’d considered a new 1210. I ended up buying a second hand 1210 after having the LP12 for two or three months and haven’t looked back. The LP12 is my favourite TT I’ve owned. I have an Ortofon 2M Bronze on it.
My local turntable manufacturer! The factory is amazing, and has possibly the best canteen I have ever been to in the U.K.!

Rowan

When I bought my second hand Linn LP12 I’d considered a new 1210. I ended up buying a second hand 1210 after having the LP12 for two or three months and haven’t looked back. The LP12 is my favourite TT I’ve owned. I have an Ortofon 2M Bronze on it.
The LP12 to the 1210? When I was looking for reviews on various tables I stumbled on an LP12 forum. I thought the hardcore VMP lot were bad but that bunch are rabid! Madness on there

hamicle

The LP12 to the 1210? When I was looking for reviews on various tables I stumbled on an LP12 forum. I thought the hardcore VMP lot were bad but that bunch are rabid! Madness on there
I’ve just noticed the typo in my original post - fixed now. I personally prefer my 1210 to my LP12.