UK Members

Rowan

yes please- might just get tempted

Here you go. I've always had great service from them. It's a funny old place as they do a huge HUUUUGE collection of rave cds too so you'll have old foggies like my dad browsing for Byrds stuff, hipsters with their Fleet Foxes and then some absolute radgepackets will just emerge from no where fully kappa'd up to get the latest happy hardcore. Hilarious place at times.

Rowan

Haha. I spent hours watching videos of people washing records while waiting on mine. Hours!

Rowan

POPUPSEPT20 will get you 20% off at eBay's Music Magpie and chalky's. 65 quid for this Fela box is tempting,
Topcashback are doing 5% on ebay for the rest of the day too so 20% with the code and 5% on the cashback

Selaws

If anyone knows somewhere in the UK that has the Jimmy Giuffre - The 3 & 4: New York Concert RSD release could you let me know please? Cheers.

Rowan

If anyone knows somewhere in the UK that has the Jimmy Giuffre - The 3 & 4: New York Concert RSD release could you let me know please? Cheers.

I don't think I can even remember seeing it on a stock list anywhere. HHV have a countdown on theirs with about 3 hours on it.

Bill Evans sorted?

Selaws

I don't think I can even remember seeing it on a stock list anywhere. HHV have a countdown on theirs with about 3 hours on it.

Bill Evans sorted?
Ah ok cool, thanks for that!

I did but it was the last one (I was going to message you). Hopefully you got one?

Rowan

Ah ok cool, thanks for that!

I did but it was the last one (I was going to message you). Hopefully you got one?
Yeah. Grabbed a few things. My local had Don Cherry, Dave Pike and the Mingus so filled my boots. I don't actually own Ah Umm but the likes of the one steps are far too much for me. Almost bought the MOV a few times so hoping this is at least as good but I can't find anything on the source anywhere.