UK Members

Not sure if anyone is on the look out for an 'only very expensive as opposed to mental expensive 'record cleaning machine but Peter Tyson are included in ebays 20% off code that ends today and the have the Project VC-S ALU 2 (the full size one) in their listings. Works out at £354 for the machine once the discount is added but you can get another £10 off if you go through Top Cashback so £344 for a £429 machine as shipping is free.

Just ordered one but the had a few left by the looks of things

Not sure if anyone is on the look out for an 'only very expensive as opposed to mental expensive 'record cleaning machine but Peter Tyson are included in ebays 20% off code that ends today and the have the Project VC-S ALU 2 (the full size one) in their listings. Works out at £354 for the machine once the discount is added but you can get another £10 off if you go through Top Cashback so £344 for a £429 machine as shipping is free.

So tempted - I shouldnthave logged in this mornin. WILL PROBABLY HOLD FIRM UNTIL AROUND 5pm when the deal feels too good to miss.

So tempted - I shouldnthave logged in this mornin. WILL PROBABLY HOLD FIRM UNTIL AROUND 5pm when the deal feels too good to miss.

I spent about an hour last night staring at the page and holding firm... Then woke up this morning and thought bugger it and ordered while the dog and I were tucking into a plate of scrambled eggs.

Also means the Kikagaku Moyo I have in the PIF will be cleaned before I shit it.

Trying to talk myself out of this...

I spent about an hour last night staring at the page and holding firm... Then woke up this morning and thought bugger it and ordered while the dog and I were tucking into a plate of scrambled eggs.

Also means the Kikagaku Moyo I have in the PIF will be cleaned before I shit it.

I should hope so

I was LITERALLY looking at record cleaners for a few hours yesterday (youtube rabbit holes). I was considering an ultrasonic but they are way over the top for what I want and pricey as hell.

I have always been intrigued by @Mr Moore's cleaner (I always have a look at it on his 'whats spinning' posts) and this looks to be of a similar design.

I just sold a pricey record this week so this has come at a perfect time, thanks so much @Rowan, an order has been placed! Well excited!

I was LITERALLY looking at record cleaners for a few hours yesterday (youtube rabbit holes). I was considering an ultrasonic but they are way over the top for what I want and pricey as hell.

I have always been intrigued by @Mr Moore's cleaner (I always have a look at it on his 'whats spinning' posts) and this looks to be of a similar design.

I just sold a pricey record this week so this has come at a perfect time, thanks so much @Rowan, an order has been placed! Well excited!

This one is just an updated version of mine, buy with confidence if you're in the market, I've had no problems with mine.

I spent hours yesterday watching people cleaning records on YouTube after I saw the price. Hours! When I looked at what else was about I just couldn't see me ever needing more than what this is supposed to do. Looks like they're down to the last two so we've nearly cleaned (no pun intended) them out ourselves in one morning.

Back