UK Members

Had a text this morning to say the beast is arriving in the next couple of hours. Didn't expect that speed!

Yup. Between 12 and 1 here. Going to be a noisy afternoon. My poor dog is going to be traumatised

I’ll take your DPD and raise you with Hermes. They’ve actually stole deliveries from me. Arseholes.

Asendia are good as well. Yes they are the one who "took care" of my The National club membership gift.

Won’t be able to play with it later. Have a few work deadlines, and I need some distilled water.
I ordered a 5ltr bottle from amazon cheap. Also worth mentioning that I've seen a few recommendations for those cheap squeeze bottles with a nozzle to control the fluid a bit better. The bottle that comes with the unit looks to be an open topped bottle.

I’ll take your DPD and raise you with Hermes. They’ve actually stole deliveries from me. Arseholes.
Same with me. They stated they delivered a parcel and it was collected by a 'middle aged white man' at the address (clearly the most basic description they could think of) at a specific time. I invited them to come and check the CCTV, and even asked for an email I could send it to, which shows no deliveries. They then just backtracked and said that as I was the recipient of the parcel they could not deal with me as it had to be the person that sent it......so I just forwarded the chat and video to them to use. Luckily I was covered through paypal

Same with me. They stated they delivered a parcel and it was collected by a 'middle aged white man' at the address (clearly the most basic description they could think of) at a specific time. I invited them to come and check the CCTV, and even asked for an email I could send it to, which shows no deliveries. They then just backtracked and said that as I was the recipient of the parcel they could not deal with me as it had to be the person that sent it......so I just forwarded the chat and video to them to use. Luckily I was covered through paypal
Mine was a Beer 52 order. Just think they fancied a cheap night out...

I ordered a 5ltr bottle from amazon cheap. Also worth mentioning that I've seen a few recommendations for those cheap squeeze bottles with a nozzle to control the fluid a bit better. The bottle that comes with the unit looks to be an open topped bottle.
Im going to be using what's left of my car battery top up water until I can get back to Halford a so should be able to try it as soon as it gets here

Im going to be using what's left of my car battery top up water until I can get back to Halford a so should be able to try it as soon as it gets here
Its incredibly easy to assemble, just 1 screw and its done! Going to give it a whirl at lunch!

Its incredibly easy to assemble, just 1 screw and its done! Going to give it a whirl at lunch!
Are you doing a before and after so you can see if there is actually a noticeable difference?

I think Asda might sell water, so I’m going to check later. I used my last stuff later on.

Might have to use my Spin Clean for the last time on my singles. I’m sure I’ll invest in the PRo-Jeff wand at some point.

Are you doing a before and after so you can see if there is actually a noticeable difference?
Yeah with some cheaper/easier to find records first. Just in case I end up messing it up :ROFLMAO:

Really looking forward to hearing any audio differences.

Back