Toronto Weird Boys

Yeah, I had a couple things in my cart and was waiting to see if sleeves would be restocked and when I checked again they'd both been increased $4-$5. Oh well.

I know Play De Record and Dead Dog both had Discogs accounts before all this but I'm not sure if those have been impacted at all and don't know of any other stores doing it. I'm pretty concerned for Soundscapes.
Kops is running the Cogs store but like I said $10-15 shipping on everything so it's pretty much a no go.

Yeah, I had a couple things in my cart and was waiting to see if sleeves would be restocked and when I checked again they'd both been increased $4-$5. Oh well.

I know Play De Record and Dead Dog both had Discogs accounts before all this but I'm not sure if those have been impacted at all and don't know of any other stores doing it. I'm pretty concerned for Soundscapes.
Yeah, college st rent can’t be easy in the best of times. I suspect play da record, sonic boom, rotate and kopps will be fine, but all bets are likely off for every other store.

Anyone order from Sonic lately? I placed an order yesterday morning for pickup and haven't heard shit back yet,

For fancy people only. They say it's a fundraiser for the food bank, but the price is nuts to me. I assume Jusu is a pricey brand
I've never heard of it but then again I'm not exactly the demographic.

Ordered a MoFi copy of American Beauty from Sonic Boom yesterday and the order label has been created. Let's see how long it takes to travel 100k

Good to hear. Looks like any MoFi that is less than $80Cdn is a decent price, especially with shipping for free
Yeah they used to be about 65-69 for the 2 LP. Now 79 seems like about the average price... With shipping that's good. Funny thing is I've had both American Beauty and Workingmans Dead Mofi's in my hands on numerous occasions and I think they were like MAYBE 55 bucks each less than six months ago..

Back