Toronto Weird Boys

Just received my order from Diamond Groove. Good prices and charges just the shipping cost. Only ships once a week, on Wednesdays. And the box was really well packed.

Oi, do any you fine gentlemen happen to have an extra warped copy or an extra disc two of the old Four Tet VMP release? I had like 5 warped copies of this and gave them all away, and now I've discovered lots of loud pops on my Side 4... Not sure how I missed them before...

Oi, do any you fine gentlemen happen to have an extra warped copy or an extra disc two of the old Four Tet VMP release? I had like 5 warped copies of this and gave them all away, and now I've discovered lots of loud pops on my Side 4... Not sure how I missed them before...
Sorry man, never picked that one up!

For you Toronto folks, if any of you were interested in the VMP Rising album for Jaunt, they have copies on their bandcamp now and it seems that if you're in the GTA, they will bike to you/drop off a copy to save you on shipping. Just need to PM them on bandcamp.

Damn, that's super cool of them. Will have to give it a listen.

I've got a copy you can have 👍 I'll have to mail ya a couple other goodies at some point to flatten too ;)

For you Toronto folks, if any of you were interested in the VMP Rising album for Jaunt, they have copies on their bandcamp now and it seems that if you're in the GTA, they will bike to you/drop off a copy to save you on shipping. Just need to PM them on bandcamp.

Thanks for this, can't figure out how to order it without paying $15 for shipping tho....

Thanks for this, can't figure out how to order it without paying $15 for shipping tho....
Just contact em on bandcamp or on reddit and they will sort you out! Say you live in Toronto and saw on reddit that they might be able to do a local delivery instead of shipping.

Back