Toronto Weird Boys

Hey TO team, I love you guys......

......but could you stop throwing Weird Boys parties in Trinity Bellwoods Park? Everyone was so excited to see you guys that they forgot what social distancing was.

That, or they saw the height of @juiceless hair and lost all reason. Either way.
Seriously, what a bunch of screwheads.

Seriously, what a bunch of screwheads.

Yeah, this is my fear about things reopening. I half expected something like this to happen in Calgary, but I think the couple big outbreaks at the Cargill and JBS meat processing facilities near here may have scared people appropriately into following the rules.

Hey TO team, I love you guys......

......but could you stop throwing Weird Boys parties in Trinity Bellwoods Park? Everyone was so excited to see you guys that they forgot what social distancing was.

That, or they saw the height of @juiceless hair and lost all reason. Either way.

LOL!

I called the Trinity debacle the minute I heard the weather forecast. Hipsters gotta hipster...

I know someone has asked about Diamond Groove and ordering online from them a while back. I just received a order of 2 Double LP 45 Mofi's from them. Came in a very solid box with cardboard packing material wrapped around each record. Probably the best packing I've seen from a store ever. Got here in about 5 days. I'd highly recommend them as an option.
20200529_115555.jpg

I know someone has asked about Diamond Groove and ordering online from them a while back. I just received a order of 2 Double LP 45 Mofi's from them. Came in a very solid box with cardboard packing material wrapped around each record. Probably the best packing I've seen from a store ever. Got here in about 5 days. I'd highly recommend them as an option.
View attachment 49519
Was this the "large envelope"?

View attachment 49519
What'd you get?

So my MoFi American Beauty finally arrived today, took almost 3 weeks to arrive. Like so many of us, looks like it got stuck in Mississauga for a couple of weeks. Will give it a clean and spin this weekend but the box was without a blemish.

Also just got shipping notice from Diamond Groove for an order as well, so that should be here Friday.

Hey do any of you guys have as copy of VMP Moby "Play" kicking around that you'd be willing to sell or trade for? I've recently come to the realisation my wife would enjoy this one...

Back