Toronto Weird Boys

The fucking millisecond my wife and I reach two past the second shot I will be posting here to find an immediate patio with all y'all.
Yup. I figure 2nd shot for me is probably mid july (12 weeks after 1st). So late July probs for me. Fun fact: I have not had more than 2 drinks in a night since March 2020 so this will be an adventure for me!

Call all Weirdo Boys (and other Canucks who follow this thread). If you are out at your local today and you see the Mogwai ZeroZeroZero soundtrack, would you let me know. Or better yet grab it for me? Dead Dog in Toronto has it on their webpage but lists it as OOS/Coming Soon.
R-15222070-1588316974-5318.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Call all Weirdo Boys (and other Canucks who follow this thread). If you are out at your local today and you see the Mogwai ZeroZeroZero soundtrack, would you let me know. Or better yet grab it for me? Dead Dog in Toronto has it on their webpage but lists it as OOS/Coming Soon.
R-15222070-1588316974-5318.jpeg.jpg
Was this an RSD release or something? Do you expect it to be limited. I can check for you at a couple places next week if you like.

Found a copy out west at Audiopile and ordered it last night. Thanks @BjorgenFjorgen

So I am doing a purge of items and wondering which record shops you recommend for doing trades? Nothing rare just looking for fair trade. I have about 30 records right now (but plan to have more) and will probably bring them down in batches over the next several months. Looking to trade for store product not cash.

So I am doing a purge of items and wondering which record shops you recommend for doing trades? Nothing rare just looking for fair trade. I have about 30 records right now (but plan to have more) and will probably bring them down in batches over the next several months. Looking to trade for store product not cash.
Go to Rotate for best price, and you can do a trade and save on tax. Do NOT go to Sonic Boom unless you like to be ripped off!

You weird boys see this?

Last time I ordered from Acoustic Sounds, I think it was ~$80 for shipping, so this seems a solid amount cheaper. Alas, most of what I have wishlist-ed from them is backordered at the moment, but thought some of you might want to know.

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 12.58.26 PM.png

You weird boys see this?

Last time I ordered from Acoustic Sounds, I think it was ~$80 for shipping, so this seems a solid amount cheaper. Alas, most of what I have wishlist-ed from them is backordered at the moment, but thought some of you might want to know.

View attachment 107693

Ohhhh fuck. You HAD to show me this. Yes that's good because it's the duty that usually kills it.

Just got the email myself. Sadly it does not say for how long the offer is available. Don't want to mess with back order items so I will probably wait until September. Already spent a bunch on vinyl this month and it is only a few days old.

Hey y'all, I'm going to be upgrading my speakers in the next little while so I'll be selling my near mint Revel F35s in High Gloss White. I know most of you are likely either not in the market for speakers, or not local (I think shipping is probably out of the question on these) but I thought I'd mention it on here just in case any locals are interested. All the specifics on this storage can be found here:

F35 | 2 1/2-way Triple 5.25" Floorstanding Loudspeaker

Last edited:
Hey y'all, I'm going to be upgrading my speakers in the next little while so I'll be selling my near mint Revel F35s in High Gloss White. I know most of you are likely either not in the market for speakers, or not local (I think shipping is probably out of the question on these) but I thought I'd mention it on here just in case any locals are interested. All the specifics on this storage can be found here:

F35 | 2 1/2-way Triple 5.25" Floorstanding Loudspeaker
Ah, I might actually be in the market soon, but I'm leaning toward the Wharfedale Lintons. Are you going to try Canuck Audio Mart? That's probably the best way to do a local sale.

Ah, I might actually be in the market soon, but I'm leaning toward the Wharfedale Lintons. Are you going to try Canuck Audio Mart? That's probably the best way to do a local sale.
Likely? Honestly I'm dreading selling to strangers, during a gotdamn plague. Like how do I demo speakers, outside my house, in 40 degree heat. Impossible.

Back