Toronto Weird Boys

Thank you sir! I will have to figure this out. Fucking showclix.com declines all my cards - never been able to buy a ticket from them, I've tried dealing with them in the past to figure it out, they don't give a shit.
Ah, shit. I've never dealt with them before but I just managed to get two tickets no problem. If you can't get it to work, let me know and that second ticket is yours.

I wish RTJ would tour on their own. It's all openers at arenas or festivals now. One of the best shows I've been to in the last 10 years was RTJ At the Danforth Music Hall. Fucking EPIC.

I wish RTJ would tour on their own. It's all openers at arenas or festivals now. One of the best shows I've been to in the last 10 years was RTJ At the Danforth Music Hall. Fucking EPIC.
Yeah I'm not sure why they never do their own tours. But that one cover will knock two bands off my list of gotta sees, so I figured I'd bite the bullet on the price...

Yeah I'm not sure why they never do their own tours. But that one cover will knock two bands off my list of gotta sees, so I figured I'd bite the bullet on the price...
I totally get it, if I liked Rage I'd be in. Just can't justify the price for a headliner I don't care about. Plus I saw them at the Opera House back in '93 :poop:

I totally get it, if I liked Rage I'd be in. Just can't justify the price for a headliner I don't care about. Plus I saw them at the Opera House back in '93 :poop:
Yeah they're the main one from my youth that I never saw and should have. So I'm pretty much making up for that.

Comparing 90s concert lists is a sign you are getting old, very old.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I saw the Flaming Lips and... hey where did everyone go?
Yeah watching Radiohead on The Bends tour at RPM while my sister sat on stage next to Jonny was pretty cool, or seeing the Beastie Boys with a few hundred people on the Danforth while being crushed against the stage but also while high fiving AdRock and MCA was alright too-ALL OF YOU GET BACK HERE AND REVEL IN THESE GODDAMN STORIES

Or how about the time my wife partied backstage with Nine Inch Nails in Toronto and then traveled to Montreal on their tour bus and watched that show from the stage, wait no maybe I better not tell that story.

I've seen EL-P live when FanDam dropped. Was a shitshow to be honest. I think he left after less than 30 mins. maybe he was just tired from the tour / flight whatever then.

Was a huge letdown back then, still love the album.
Oh and this has nothing to do with RTJ not touring i guess..

Back