Tomorrow Comes Today (The Gorillaz Thread)

While I feel like it may actually be happening this time, they've also stated *multiple* times as far back as before the second album that a movie was happening. So it's a bit of a "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of thing for me. Though they seem to be a bit more serious about it this time and it would probably make sense to do it now if they are ever going to.

Not sure if it means anything, but the Twitter account for The Good, the Bad & the Queen has been tweeting out songs from Merrie Land once a day since the 23rd. Maybe it's leading up to an announcement of some sort? Maybe a repress of the debut album or something? I can't see it being a third album unless Damon recorded some more stuff with Tony before he passed away (which I guess isn't too out of the question). I would hope they wouldn't do an album without Tony

This is how I was introduced to DOOM. Obviously I'm biased but this is still one of my favorite performances of his and one of the greatest guest spots on a Gorillaz song ever. Rest In Power DOOM.

Back