Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Alright Jonathan. Let’s GOOOO

5642609-goku%20master%20roshi.gif

I have full faith that this will be the week I go down. Also, makes me really excited for the playoffs!

Nonetheless, good luck sir!!!

I have full faith that this will be the week I go down. Also, makes me really excited for the playoffs!

Nonetheless, good luck sir!!!

Yea....congrats Ponman! ::white flag raises::
I'll see you in the playoffs sir :)

Edit: Well I guess it isnt over just yet...

EDIT 2: DAMN I shouldve started McCoy over the beat up Montgomery. This thing would be interesting with Hill going down

Last edited:
Yea....congrats Ponman! ::white flag raises::
I'll see you in the playoffs sir :)

Edit: Well I guess it isnt over just yet...

EDIT 2: DAMN I shouldve started McCoy over the beat up Montgomery. This thing would be interesting with Hill going down

Well I'll be damned

@Jonathan Y you're going to need a hellevu night from your kicker to keep the perfect season going. The good news for you is, you might get a shot at a rematch in the first round of the playoffs.

@Jonathan Y you're going to need a hellevu night from your kicker to keep the perfect season going. The good news for you is, you might get a shot at a rematch in the first round of the playoffs.

Yea I lost lol. I had a chance. I just played the wrong defense! Golden Tate woulda helped too but oh well. I'd rather get it out the way

Somehow snuck into the 8th seed, so at least I still get to mess around in the consolation finales. This has really been one of my worst fantasy teams ever. My first three picks (Adams, OBJ and Thielen) were either injured a lot or strongly underachieved. And most of the rest of my picks didn't do much better either.

I'm actually trying to drop both OBj and Thielen for the playoffs, which would mean of the 15 picks I made, only 5 would still be on my team. That's a pretty sad statistic.

Lamar Jackson is looking like a dangerous man right now!!! 👀👀👀
it's you and me this sunday.
You're the favourite and I'm the underdog.

at the beginning of the season I was really in a bad place, very close to the bottom.
I've turned it around in the last few weeks but i'm at -25 for this weeks match.
if Garoppolo is with me and the Rams don't stink, I have a chance.

it's you and me this sunday.
You're the favourite and I'm the underdog.

at the beginning of the season I was really in a bad place, very close to the bottom.
I've turned it around in the last few weeks but i'm at -25 for this weeks match.
if Garoppolo is with me and the Rams don't stink, I have a chance.

Rolling with Jimmy GQ in my main league so let’s do this!

Down 10, w/ M. Thomas and Doyle runnin' up against Jared Cook. @Ponman2003 I'm not digging your grave JUST YET, but the shovel is in hand and I'm chiseling out your headstone - "Death by Drake. Not 0-100 Drake. More like 0-7½ Drake. Survived by world beater and future MVP Lamar Jackson, and an overall shit stain of a human being, Tyreek Hill. No team with Reek can win the N&G title. As 0-100 Drake would say, it's God's Plan. Or Kenyan Drake's plan. Either/or." It's a wordy headstone, admittedly.

Good luck tonight!

Side Note - I might also have some $$$ riding on the over for this game not exceeding 46. So MT can go off for a few TD's, but I'm gonna need Indy to lay an egg.

Back