Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

I got pretty lucky today, Duke has been slumping hard so I felt Howard gave me a better chance and man did he produce, I was scared about benching Brady but that bills defense had me worried. Overall pretty excited about the start of this week. Now if only the browns can take care of the ratbirds life would be glorious

Now if only the browns can take care of the ratbirds life would be glorious

I'm a Bengals fan, so I hope this scenario plays out. I'm unsure how Baker will respond in the face of their defense, especially with a blue chip player at each level (Brandon Williams at DE, Pernell McPhee at LB, and Earl Thomas at S). I would think, for anyone with CLE players in their lineup, Odell and/or Jarvis might be risky starts.

I'm a Bengals fan, so I hope this scenario plays out. I'm unsure how Baker will respond in the face of their defense, especially with a blue chip player at each level (Brandon Williams at DE, Pernell McPhee at LB, and Earl Thomas at S). I would think, for anyone with CLE players in their lineup, Odell and/or Jarvis might be risky starts.
I'm starting Jarvis at the flex and am pretty worried about getting even 6pts, Baker looks great when he gets the ball off under 2seconds but our oline is to bad right now to let him develop anything longer. It's gonna be a tough game

Well thanks Cousins for the most mediocre game ever! I finally decided to pull the trigger after missing his blow up games last couple weeks and NADA. This week is not looking good for me already! :(

Not sure who Fubar is but...

giphy.gif

Back