Time for Some Play Action: The Fantasy Football Thread

Down 10, w/ M. Thomas and Doyle runnin' up against Jared Cook. @Ponman2003 I'm not digging your grave JUST YET, but the shovel is in hand and I'm chiseling out your headstone - "Death by Drake. Not 0-100 Drake. More like 0-7½ Drake. Survived by world beater and future MVP Lamar Jackson, and an overall shit stain of a human being, Tyreek Hill. No team with Reek can win the N&G title. As 0-100 Drake would say, it's God's Plan. Or Kenyan Drake's plan. Either/or." It's a wordy headstone, admittedly.

Good luck tonight!

Side Note - I might also have some $$$ riding on the over for this game not exceeding 46. So MT can go off for a few TD's, but I'm gonna need Indy to lay an egg.
Gg my dude. Good luck in the ship.

It’s been fun fellas

It really is unbelievable how many bad line-up decisions I've made this season. Started James White (4.9 points) over Ronald Jones III (18.4 points). Jones has really screwed me soo many weeks this season. Each time I decided to trust him he scored in the single digits and each time I benched him he went off.
Just illustrate this point further, my bench outscored my starting line-up 😂 Somehow still won the 5th place game. Considering how poorly my rseason went, 5th place feels like a championship

Screenshot_20191224-112129.png

Ive released the $35 winnings to our champ @MikeyP on LeagueSafe. If you get an email from them, please approve the winnings. Otherwise it will just go through on 1/2/20 regardless.

Again, thanks to everyone for playing this year. Now it’s time to sit back and root for my Bills!

edit: Money approved. If you think of it @MikeyP, show us some pics of your trophy record when you get it!!

Last edited:
Ive released the $35 winnings to our champ @MikeyP on LeagueSafe. If you get an email from them, please approve the winnings. Otherwise it will just go through on 1/2/20 regardless.

Again, thanks to everyone for playing this year. Now it’s time to sit back and root for my Bills!

edit: Money approved. If you think of it @MikeyP, show us some pics of your trophy record when you get it!!
Great season everyone (I 100% only say this because I won). I want to thank Yahoo for grading my draft as a C+ and forcing me to manage the whole year in FU mode. I want to thank my Seahawks for being awful the last couple weeks of the season, affording me the extra mental real estate to make genius moves like grabbing Kenyan Drake off waivers (those words have never been said, until now). And lastly, big BIG thanks to the N&G people for making this such a fun season, and in the end, all losing to me (that last part being essential to all of these thanks).

I will for sure post pictures of the N&G FFB Record Trophy when it is purchased. And you all have my word that I will be extra vocal about my FFB excellence (i.e. Kenyan Mother Fucking Drake) between now and the start of the 2020 season, so the rest of you will be foaming at the mouth to kick my ass next season. I'm just generous like that.

✌ 2-12

Back