Third Man Records Vault

How's the recording quality? I don't want another ass live record from Vault. (Not that I'm in for this, thanks vinyl diet)

some more details here

How's the recording quality? I don't want another ass live record from Vault. (Not that I'm in for this, thanks vinyl diet)

The original was apparently not great. But it's a new remaster so nerds like me are hopeful(but know nothing).

If like... 17 years from now aliens are on our burnt out husk of a planet sifting through all the left over detritus, even THEY are going to wonder why humans needed 300 different live recordings of various incarnations of Jack White in box set form.

I was at this show. I’ve been looking for the 1 of 100 for a reasonable price for years.

This show fucking ripped, fucked, slapped etc.

As soon as Meg and Jack (that is the correct order to refer to them as) came on, the whole crowd just moved the entire time and I was instantly separated from who I went with and had to find them after. By midway through the show I was pretty close. I’m mad to be reminded that it was 20 years ago.

I’m glad it’s happening and if it sounds like shit, it’s something to further remember the show by.

I was at this show. I’ve been looking for the 1 of 100 for a reasonable price for years.

This show fucking ripped, fucked, slapped etc.

As soon as Meg and Jack (that is the correct order to refer to them as) came on, the whole crowd just moved the entire time and I was instantly separated from who I went with and had to find them after. By midway through the show I was pretty close. I’m mad to be reminded that it was 20 years ago.

I’m glad it’s happening and if it sounds like shit, it’s something to further remember the show by.

I’m so happy for you, friend!

It looks like dropping the ball on ordering in time isn't going to bite me in the ass afterall.

I reached out to see if it was at all still possible to get my hands on a copy. I even asked if they ever have the Vault packages in stock for sale at the Nashville brick and mortar so that I could get a friend to go pick one up for me. I just received this response.

SmartSelect_20231011-120138_Gmail.jpg

So... now I'm going to have to avidly support and defend them from now on.

Back