Third Man Records Vault

Yea for sure--you did some actual work and actually deserve to get one. I did....nothing except be forgetful/indecisive! I'll see if I can grab one elsewhere if the reviews on it are good.

I had my eye on eBay auctions before they offered to give me one, and I'd posted looking for a copy on reddit and in the buy/sell section on here. If I come across anything that looks promising, I'll message you.

We've gotten to that time of the month. Do I cave and get Vault #58? All the previews of packaging on social have looked awesome. But realistically, do I need another live White Stripes set? I have Nine Miles from around the same time period...

My Syd Barrett box showed up yesterday. The sleeve from the 7-inch in split on all sides, but otherwise I can't complain. I'm listening to the Madcap Laughs right now and it sounds great and the colored wax is real nice -- similar to the VMP Soul Food if I'm remembering correctly. The resolution on this cover art is questionable, though.

My Syd Barrett box showed up yesterday. The sleeve from the 7-inch in split on all sides, but otherwise I can't complain. I'm listening to the Madcap Laughs right now and it sounds great and the colored wax is real nice -- similar to the VMP Soul Food if I'm remembering correctly. The resolution on this cover art is questionable, though.

Damn. I bought one and can't get any movement on a shipping label created in August.

Back