Third Man Records Vault

So I signed up JUST after the cut off for the Raconteurs (Not to worry as I wasn't specifically in it for that release). Does this mean I no longer have a window to unsubscribe or cancel if the next reveal isn't a package that im interested in?

So I signed up JUST after the cut off for the Raconteurs (Not to worry as I wasn't specifically in it for that release). Does this mean I no longer have a window to unsubscribe or cancel if the next reveal isn't a package that im interested in?
I believe they have a no cancelation policy

if you like Jack White projects and live albums, this is the pace for you as those are the dominant type of releases
should add, you will be signing up for the next one, so I suggest waiting until it is announced

Hmmm, well I don't typically love live albums...but I like a bit of Jack's catalog. I go to TMR in Detroit at least a couple times a year, so the 10% in store off is kind of cool. When do they make the announcement? I saw I have until July 31st to sign up for the next quarter.

You can cancel prior to the next one, I think you email in, I have never canceled but it is my understanding once you sign up for the next one you are getting it
Got it I think. So say I get the next one, after that am I able to wait until the next announcement window and cancel or does it have to be prior to the announcement? Just seems like a lot of effort to cancel as soon as I receive a package, to then re-sign up once the next one is announced assuming its one that I want.

You can cancel prior to the next one, I think you email in, I have never canceled but it is my understanding once you sign up for the next one you are getting it
You may be able to cancel now by navigating your Vault member page.

I think I'm joining TMR Vault. How happy is everyone with it currently?
The packages I've received range from "amazing" to "maybe not worth $60, but pretty good". I think most of the packages are from the Jack White Cinematic Universe (I can't find a consolidated list of all of them to run the numbers), but once or twice a year there will be some non-JW stuff like the recent Sleep set, Captain Beefhart, some other TMR artist like Margo Price, etc. I think the general feeling is that we'll probably be getting a deluxe reissue of the self-titled White Striped debut and if so that will be well worth it. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 4th quarter package this year be some live Raconteurs stuff (similar to what they did last year with the Boarding House Reach album followed by the JW live package).

You can cancel through the website, it's easy. Easier if, unlike me, you have the self-control to wait until later in the announcement month to sign up (your renewal is 3 months after your sign-up/last renewal date, so the later in the month you go the more time you'll have to decide after the next package is announced; if like me you jam on the "subscribe" button as quickly as possible after announcement you could potentially have a renewal that comes up before the next package is even announced).

Got it I think. So say I get the next one, after that am I able to wait until the next announcement window and cancel or does it have to be prior to the announcement? Just seems like a lot of effort to cancel as soon as I receive a package, to then re-sign up once the next one is announced assuming its one that I want.

Your account will be charged every 3 months. Regardless of the announcement date.

Your account will be charged every 3 months. Regardless of the announcement date.

Yeah it renews on the same day you signed up three months later, it is best to sign up after the typical announcement date

So, have any of you bit the bullet and removed the lenticular cover yet to get to the butcher cover?

I used to get two, but I stopped a couple years ago now. If I had 2 I would do it, in an instant. But with just the one my fear of fucking it up is strong.

Back