Third Man Records Vault

There was a time where a vault was an LP, a 7" and a third item(sometimes a second 7" !). At some point, years ago now, they did a user survey poll thing. And the results were like, 7"s suck, not everything has to be about Jack White, DVDs rule!

So here we are, years later, and I have at least 3 unwatched DVDs on my shelf.

I hear you on the DVD front, but the Carole King does come with a 7", which is actually quite good.

(This will likely be my last Vault though as they have cancelled all UK subscriptions and are charging a tom more to subscribe through the UK site).

edit - if it was a Blu Ray I might watch it

Hi all, I desperately need a Jack White presale code (vault presale). Anyone have access? Pretty please! He is coming to my hometown!

I saw that some folks' copy of Dopesmoker arrived. Anyone here get theirs yet and can post pictures/comment on the quality to make me regret not buying this version?

I've seen a few pictures popping up on Reddit. Nothing about sound yet, but the package itself looks dope. 😏

Kind of regretting not grabbing one, but I have a perfectly swell copy I grabbed from Newbury a few years back.

So it's singles from each of the earlier albums, which ok, fine. But they are small holed 7"s so they won't play in a jukebox anyways... Strange one.

Yeah, this is just a greatest hits album in a pain in the ass format. I can't stand 7", that's what digital is for imo.
Yeah, you're right. Definitely a cumbersome greatest hits compilation.

But, I signed up anyway. I am no fan of 7s, but I've been into this band for the last 25 years, and kind of a completist of their vinyl discography. Granted, after listening to them for 2+ decades, I typically skip the "hits" and go for the deep cuts. Why did I buy this again? ha ha.

Back