Third Man Records Vault

Only in black in the stores I think. The article said the colored vinyl only at shows and the vault. But who knows, can call the local and check.
You may be able to "join" the Vault without buying the vault package. Not sure though.

Just know that your subscription will automatically renew 3 months from now. You won’t get a reminder or anything, so you may want to set up a calendar alert or something to make sure you don’t accidentally re-up for a package you don’t want.

Yeah I was looking at that last night. Thanks for the heads up!

They don't go into production until they after the cutoff. De Stijl XX closed at the end of April and shipped last week, so you can expect to get the Johnny Cash Vault in September or October most likely.

So then I’m guessing I should cancel before September.

So then I’m guessing I should cancel before September.

You can set your account to cancel now. I dont think there are any ill effects. But I can not confirm if youd still have access to the vault novelties store or not.

You can set your account to cancel now. I dont think there are any ill effects. But I can not confirm if youd still have access to the vault novelties store or not.
If you cancel before 7/31 you might not get the Cash set. That’s the cutoff for that. I would cancel after that to be safe.

Back