Third Man Records Vault

I’ll wait until September to cancel. Don’t want to risk it.

I've been a member since the beginning, and they charge my account about two weeks before the deadline. If you're going to cancel, you probably have to do it within a week after the announcement of the next package.

I've been a member since the beginning, and they charge my account about two weeks before the deadline. If you're going to cancel, you probably have to do it within a week after the announcement of the next package.

It should charge you roughly every 3 months. Regardless of sign up date. I used to get charged before the announcement.

It should charge you roughly every 3 months. Regardless of sign up date. I used to get charged before the announcement.

Oh, maybe I signed up initially about two weeks before the deadline then. They've been really consistent about when they charge and you probably explained why.

I signed up on 7/9 so then I should be safe to cancel by 9/9. 10/1 would be 12 weeks or do they go by 30 day increments? 🤪🙃

57681EC8-72B5-49FB-ACA4-ADA5451C22EF.jpeg

Mine just arrived. If I recall they are going alpha by last name (A-Z) if that matters.

Package looks good. Really nice compliment to S/T XX and the De Stijl record itself. Going to clean and spin tonight if I can. I love the book they've been making for these, I think that might be my favorite part. I was having some buyers remorse when I got charged for this, but I think that's gone now, or will be once I spin these.

Mine just arrived. If I recall they are going alpha by last name (A-Z) if that matters.

Package looks good. Really nice compliment to S/T XX and the De Stijl record itself. Going to clean and spin tonight if I can. I love the book they've been making for these, I think that might be my favorite part. I was having some buyers remorse when I got charged for this, but I think that's gone now, or will be once I spin these.

It just drives me nuts that they are making these with no extra room for the original album to make a complete set.

If anyone notices that dog. Totally Crushed Out in the vault novelties store please tag me. That album means a lot to me and it sort of is insane to me that TMR of all labels is putting it out. THEY'RE READING MY MIND AGAIN YA'LL!

Got mine today. Do you stick the book in the center pocket? Doesn't feel like there's enough room and both of the pockets on the front/back cover feel like they're for the records.

Back