The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Wit Willie Witbier - Orleans Brewing Co

Looks like you've been to Rock Art Brewing?
On our trip to Vermont we stopped in there, it was almost closing time but they let us come in and do a flight. They locked up at their closing time and let us hang for awhile to finish. Super nice and accommodating...this was a few years ago so I don't remember the beer as much as the great time we had.

Looks like you've been to Rock Art Brewing?
On our trip to Vermont we stopped in there, it was almost closing time but they let us come in and do a flight. They locked up at their closing time and let us hang for awhile to finish. Super nice and accommodating...this was a few years ago so I don't remember the beer as much as the great time we had.
Yes I have a bunch of times. We used to have a timeshare in Smuggler's Notch, VT where we would typically go twice a year (March break and summertime) and we would always make a point to the visit some of the local breweries while we were up there vacationing.

Didn't read through the thread, so I'm not sure what kind of beer drinkers we have in here, but if you're a sour drinker I had Evolution's (Maryland) Day Crush Session Sour this past weekend and it was great! A great beach/cookout hanging out outside all day type of refreshing beer. It's along the same lines as Dogfish Head's Sequench.

Back