The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Oh wow, I didn't realize Maine Lunch was so widely available. I thought for sure it was just a local Craft Brewery.

And yes, it's very good. Back in the office days in Boston before Covid, that was mine and most of my teams go to beer for lunch when we went out for a team lunch.

Oh wow, I didn't realize Maine Lunch was so widely available. I thought for sure it was just a local Craft Brewery.

And yes, it's very good. Back in the office days in Boston before Covid, that was mine and most of my teams go to beer for lunch when we went out for a team lunch.
It's limited distribution, but I know it's readily available at high end shops/restaurants in Virginia

It's limited distribution, but I know it's readily available at high end shops/restaurants in Virginia

Yeah they distribute fairly across New England. I can get them up here and when I visit my family in CT. They do hold back some of the goods though Dinner, Second Dinner are only available at their brewery and unfortunately I’ve never had them, but want to try them!

Heads up in California, Colorado, Oregon, Reno, and Philadelphia - Pliny The Younger is starting to rollout for this year. I know of at least two local places who have it on tap here in San Diego - Fathom Bistro and Stone Liberty Station.

Heads up in California, Colorado, Oregon, Reno, and Philadelphia - Pliny The Younger is starting to rollout for this year. I know of at least two local places who have it on tap here in San Diego - Fathom Bistro and Stone Liberty Station.
That stuff can take all of the moisture right outta ya.

That stuff can take all of the moisture right outta ya.
Mrs. ImTheOcean got a pint today. Unfortunately they weren't putting any in growlers to go for me. I'll go out on the hunt this weekend. She did bring me home some of the Stone Enjoy By 4/20/23 that I'll console myself with.

Big news in Ohio beer as Platform has ceased operations today.

They were bought out pre-pandemic by AB InBev, which already soured them for a lot of beer drinkers. Then, their Columbus, OH taproom employees walked out because of poor sanitation and treatment there, which was the last straw for a lot of people I know.

Sad to see a pillar of Ohio beer meet its final end and for those who lost jobs, but I'm glad it happened. Treat your employees well and don't sell out!

Back