The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Dragonfruit + Grapefruit + Sea Salt

I don’t drink a lot of sours but this is easily the best one I’ve ever had. It’s legitimately sour, like a warhead sour. There’s zero alcohol taste in this at all, something that I’ve experienced with a lot of sours.

448490EB-C82C-468E-8246-9919DFE7AF66.jpeg
88461C28-64FD-4E76-AC64-358998FB0B1D.jpeg

Dragonfruit + Grapefruit + Sea Salt

I don’t drink a lot of sours but this is easily the best one I’ve ever had. It’s legitimately sour, like a warhead sour. There’s zero alcohol taste in this at all, something that I’ve experienced with a lot of sours.

View attachment 55439
View attachment 55440

I wanted to try that but was sold out, settled for a crowler of the red panda, also super sour and 8%

Has anybody been getting served ads for this Beer Drop service on social media? A little steep, pricewise, but I bit for a month. Thing is, I haven't heard of any of the breweries they picked from for my first shipment. And that's totally okay -- and I haven't looked any of them up on Beer Advocate or anything yet. Just wondering if anybody has used this service (or one like it) before -- is this the real deal, or am I going to be getting a bunch of fly-by-night collab brews and garbage that couldn't sell through normal distribution channels?

Edit: appears to be all CO breweries, and at least most of them look like they're established places with their own storefronts. Some of the beers haven't been entered in BA yet, which could be a good or a bad thing, I guess, depending on how new they are.

Last edited:
Has anybody been getting served ads for this Beer Drop service on social media? A little steep, pricewise, but I bit for a month. Thing is, I haven't heard of any of the breweries they picked from for my first shipment. And that's totally okay -- and I haven't looked any of them up on Beer Advocate or anything yet. Just wondering if anybody has used this service (or one like it) before -- is this the real deal, or am I going to be getting a bunch of fly-by-night collab brews and garbage that couldn't sell through normal distribution channels?

Edit: appears to be all CO breweries, and at least most of them look like they're established places with their own storefronts. Some of the beers haven't been entered in BA yet, which could be a good or a bad thing, I guess, depending on how new they are.
I'd recommend using Untappd, as that is the de facto app to look up beers these days (and I believe they bought Beer Advocate).

As for Beer Drop, I haven't heard of it but have done similar monthly subscriptions like this before. I think they're fun, even if the beers they provide are "shelf turds", aka something that's easily found if in the general vicinity of that brewery's distribution and/or isn't something that someone will be lining up to get anytime soon.

What were the beers?

I'd recommend using Untappd, as that is the de facto app to look up beers these days (and I believe they bought Beer Advocate).

As for Beer Drop, I haven't heard of it but have done similar monthly subscriptions like this before. I think they're fun, even if the beers they provide are "shelf turds", aka something that's easily found if in the general vicinity of that brewery's distribution and/or isn't something that someone will be lining up to get anytime soon.

What were the beers?
Yeah I’m on Untappd too; I don’t know why, I just tend to use that only for its check-in functionality but BA for all my info. Just habit I guess.

Beer Drop lets you customize by style, so I stuck to a pretty hops-heavy selection.The first shipment will include:
FlyteCO: Vets in Jets Cream Ale
New Image: Coriolis Effect IPA
Eddyline: Epic Day DIPA
Westbound & Down: El Dorado Passenger
Woods Boss: Oswald (Full of Hops)

edit: I should add that they do have some features to let you add on special/seasonal releases, but I haven’t really played with it yet.

Back