The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

On our way back from rhode island we stopped at trillium so I could finally pick some up and try some of their brews, this is Mass. Ave

View attachment 54702
I used to live so close to Trillium and Tree House before I moved to VT. This was also before I got more into beer, so I had no clue. My CT friends always brag about how much of those beers they drink. I’ve had them before, mostly Tree House, and they are world class breweries. I had planned on going to get some this summer had I been able to visit friends/family too...

I used to live so close to Trillium and Tree House before I moved to VT. This was also before I got more into beer, so I had no clue. My CT friends always brag about how much of those beers they drink. I’ve had them before, mostly Tree House, and they are world class breweries. I had planned on going to get some this summer had I been able to visit friends/family too...
My cousin lives in Boston and brought me tree house once, it was phenomenal, sad I didn't get a chance to make it up their this time but trillium was a solid consolation prize haha

My favorite local bar opened up their beer garden last week and it's my first time back. I just finished work for the week so I think I'll have a few. Gotta support one of my favorite local businesses. First up is Equilibrium Fractal Mosaic/Amarillo IPA.

IMG_20200701_174455.jpg

My favorite local bar opened up their beer garden last week and it's my first time back. I just finished work for the week so I think I'll have a few. Gotta support one of my favorite local businesses. First up is Equilibrium Fractal Mosaic/Amarillo IPA.

View attachment 54717
Number 2 for the night. Another Equilibrium. This time Fluctuation: Perfectly Unbalanced DIPA. This one is strong so I'm gonna tap out and go eat some dinner

IMG_20200701_182724~2.jpg

Back