The Taproom (aka Anything and Everything Beer)

Yarp. Breweries around here and other places I've been to, are selling their 4-pack IPAs for 16-20. 16 for single IPAs and 20 for double/triples.
giphy.gif

@folsom_lives @Crabbers

Wolf Ridge Barrel Aged Event drops today

It's that time of the year. Pumpkin beers are here. And I have learned that August is the time to buy the good ones.

In previous year the local liquor stores that placed their orders early in July were the only ones to get in the Southern Tier and Dogfish Head with the first batches being delivered in August. When they tried to place their order later none were available from their distributor. Both Southern Tier and Dogfish Head in recent years have cut back on the amount of pumpkin beer they they make because everyone and their brother makes a pumpkin beer now. the Shipyard and Harpoon beers will be around all fall. Not sure about Sam Adams

I saw the following beers in stock on my run today.
  • Southern Tier - Pumpking (Imperial Ale 8.6% by volume)
  • Southern Tier - Warlock (Imperial Stout 8.6% by volume)
  • Heavy Seas Beer - The Great'er Pumpkin (Bourbon Barrel Aged).
  • Dogfish Head - Punkin Ale
  • Sam Adams - Jacked O' Lantern
  • Shipyard - Pumpkinhead
  • Shipyard - Smashed Pumpkin
  • Harpoon - Pumpkin UFO

There are two other variants of Southern Tier I wasn't able to find including their Bourbon Barrel Aged.

I ended up getting the two Southern Tier variants I saw plus the Heavy Seas. I'll get the Dogfish Head on my next run.

Beer Drop update: despite working from home and trying to position myself in view of my front door each morning this week, I somehow missed the UPS driver 3 times in a row and now my shipment is being returned to Denver. Oops.

Back