The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

Yeah buying tickets and hopping islands is really something you want to gradually work on throughout the day. It's wayyyy too tedious

I was hoping to find a sisterly or peppy villager, since I let Cherry and Audie both leave, but then on NMT #5 I found Zucker and I couldn't pass him up

I actually realized I've been pretty stingy about losing villagers; I basically have two constantly-rotating slots, but otherwise keep the same seven or eight (including my two OG villagers, Hazel and Iggly!). This weekend I let Zell go. I don't know if my replacement choice was the best, but every time I see his eyes I laugh, so it seems pretty worth it:

5ef07c50f3d0af0004ad16f9.png

The inventory expansion to 2400 is a pretty big win for us hoarders. I've sold off most of my "rebuyable" items and it's still tight because I feel the need to keep so many extra bugs/fish to make into collectibles.

But yes, give me Brewster and the Gyroids please
Yes! GYROIDS! Please!

good chance i'm on a decreasing week for turnips, so if anybody gets a high spike between now and thursday, hook a brother up?!

These dang maple and mushroom recipes are going to be the death of me.
Pretty sure the last day for leaves and maple recipes is tomorrow, and I'm still 4 DIYs short.
Still got to pop 7 mush recipes before the end of the month too.

Pretty sure the last day for leaves and maple recipes is tomorrow, and I'm still 4 DIYs short.
I haven't found a single one :(

We're supposed to be collecting leaves?

giphy.gif

They're only in balloons, which show up every five minutes (in theory) as long as you stay outside.

Even then it's supposed to be something like a 10-12% chance that the balloon will contain a recipe. My wife and I have been harvesting them the last few days, and have MOST of the Fall/Mush recipes between the two of us, but still not all.

They're only in balloons, which show up every five minutes (in theory) as long as you stay outside.

Even then it's supposed to be something like a 10-12% chance that the balloon will contain a recipe. My wife and I have been harvesting them the last few days, and have MOST of the Fall/Mush recipes between the two of us, but still not all.
Yeah, they spawn upwind on the edge of your map on the 4s and 9s every-ish 5 minutes, so I've been running up and down my east coast all afternoon on the 5's and 10's. Got a couple more recipes since my earlier post but still several short.

I think I finally got all the maple and mush DIYs ugh! Took running up and down my beaches with headphones while binging Battestar Galactica to pop balloon after balloon after balloon.

I think I finally got all the maple and mush DIYs ugh! Took running up and down my beaches with headphones while binging Battestar Galactica to pop balloon after balloon after balloon.

I didn't get all the maple leaf recipes, and they're probably gone now. I know I'm missing the pochette and the pond stone for sure.

Back